Bille Faiers #4 Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf chloe used to be considered a posh name decades ago because it was French. Now however every other towie girl is called chloe and its lost is shine, I think the same will happen to Margot, it seems everyone is naming their daughter that these days
Yes, Margot is extremely popular at the moment

How embarrassing that someone does a story on Insta and spells Shepherd as “Shepard”
Isnt Libby Wells a family member?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed they still have all their outdoor seating out, I’m sure it’s shower proof but will it really last the winter left outside

I noticed they still have all their outdoor seating out, I’m sure it’s shower proof but will it really last the winter left outside
God that was a boring comment from me, sorry all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Well when it’s gifted it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t last a lifetime.!

Reactions: 5

Lol. I thought it too tbf. Easy come easy go with them though, they'll probably get more gifted in the spring 🤯🤬

Reactions: 2
Any update on the baby's name? I'm still thinking Belle or Bella, if it isn't Samantha or Nanny Wendy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.