Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's followed and unfollowed me about 20 times now...

he comes across as smug as duck.

blocked.

(one of these days I'm expecting a thread about me on here 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs a bath pic now and 7selfies, numerous posts all saying the exact copied and pasted paragraph. Get some new content ben. Or more to the point just do a post asking for female attention and freebies outright and be honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big_beggy_ben_likes a daily post or 10!

11 posts today, same old regurgitated stories yawn yawn yawn

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow but I can’t escape him he only likes every single post ever posted on the gram!

I don’t follow but I can’t escape him he only likes every single post ever posted on the gram!
Does he have a job? How does he have enough hours in the day, i've noticed this too! He's suchhhh a creep, like swkirk

Reactions: 1
I think bens been having a sly nosey on here because he's gone from 250 posts a day to 2 or 3 thank god

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been checking him out and, as lots of you mentioned, his weight loss is brilliant. But what a bore. If he wants to be a mega account, his content would need to be a lot less dull, never mind the poor spelling etc. He needs to be told you can put multiple shots on each post too. All those ‘samey’ shots are so off-putting.
And stop bleeping begging for stuff. It sucks!

Reactions: 5