Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have had an epiphany about a new ‘go fund me’ she can scam. Needs a summer holiday booked.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Canny wait to see her and Big Dee together, the new French and Saunders. Laurel and Hardon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's still reading here as well.

Get it wrapped right round you, you disgusting excuse for a human being.

Reactions: 7
WTF. My Eyes. Her daughters must be feart to say anything to her. She’ll be getting all sorts of looks for the wrong reasons, but the big man will think everyone fancies him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just said she was belly laughing all night and the show was brilliant . How desperate for a pal is she that she’s got to pretend Dee’s shows are funny 😭 affronted for ye big man

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how Dee and Amy Glass have waited to the whole app knows Olly is a wrong yin, everyone has fell out with her…and just slid right in there.

Reactions: 8
She’s saying she’s found out something really bad about JP & he’s getting an outing

Reactions: 4
Outstanding TV. I also LOVED the Lee Ryan series of CBB. His love triangle was fkn brilliant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7