Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Ryan on acting like Big Olly is a victim in all of this? She’s threatened and bullied many people.

Reactions: 7
She’s bullied so many people inc addicts at their worst , bumped charity money, flashed her cock ring on a weans dancing app, lied continuously about her child being threatened the list is endless She’s as bogging as the rest of them .
I canny go Olly but I do feel like JP isn’t going to stop he’s obsessed and can’t let go of her, she doesn’t want to be his pal and he can’t cope with it, I feel like he’ll go to dangerous levels.

Reactions: 6
She’s bullied so many people inc addicts at their worst , bumped charity money, flashed her cock ring on a weans dancing app, lied continuously about her child being threatened the list is endless She’s as bogging as the rest of them .
I canny go Olly but I do feel like JP isn’t going to stop he’s obsessed and can’t let go of her, she doesn’t want to be his pal and he can’t cope with it, I feel like he’ll go to dangerous levels.
I think jp could take it too far as well hes too spiteful he will be raging that olly has been in getting sympathy! Shes always saying how shes not done anything wrong so why should she leave the app but shes also always saying how its affecting her son so that alone should be enough!! What a horrible wee group they all are olly puts on the poor me and some people buy it but she will still be on the phone to awful

Reactions: 4
That JohnnysMartha / Leesa who was in Lydo’s box there is saying she’s JP’s real pal , she’s full of shite she doesn’t know him he’s someone who knows him through TikTok . I mind her being in Lydo’s live the night they were looking for someone who knew JP to get him a welfare check the night he was saying him and his maw overdosed. Leesa said she didn’t really know him and didn’t know his contact details to get him help. Naebody claimed him that night, he sits spouting shite about how he knows and went to school with half the app but when he needed medical assistance not a sound claimed to know him. He’s a sad wee man with nae pals that sits getting MWI every night with his maw, he’s finally got himself a pal in Olly and can’t let go of her even though she doesn’t want him in her life anymore. Baby Reindeer vibes
---
* not a soul claimed him, not sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Big creepy Anthony the Tesco shopping basket tea leaf , he’s like a McGovern fae wish
IMG_0317.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daft Awful Rebellion has a £30k contract for work now & thats his ticket to Thailand 😂

• Haha
Lawful Reb in Wooly's box saying JP phoned his work and lost him an 18k contract. Wooly saying its affecting his life. Why not just leave and not come back then. He's back trying to defend himself 🙄

Reactions: 8
Gordon lost himself the 18k contract by making abusive tiktoks in his work uniform at his workplace & it wisny only JP who grassed him in , Katie Patterson the manager at Pure Gym’s a lovely wummin who was horrified at Gordon’s behaviour in her gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Baby Jane needs her heid looked at if she’s taking to do with Olly again after what she done to her, I hope she keeps her wits about her

Reactions: 8
Baby Jane needs her heid looked at if she’s taking to do with Olly again after what she done to her, I hope she keeps her wits about her
I think she sounded relieved to just not be arguing with her bless but your right she needs to keep her wits about her dont let them have anything to hurt her with wonder if awful will also try talk to BJ now
As well?

Why is senorita and them
Allowing that creepy weirdo to be in the “safe” room? Many people in there want to
Tell their stories about drugs and things they have struggled with and theres him in the comments thats not a safe room kelly not at all
Anything he hears about the people in the boxes he will use against them. I don’t like the sharing of stories as it is, Kelly’s a bam shes not qualified to help or support these people who’s personal business she encourages to be shared with a tit load of strangers including dangerous ones like Gordon

Reactions: 6
Anything he hears about the people in the boxes he will use against them. I don’t like the sharing of stories as it is, Kelly’s a bam shes not qualified to help or support these people who’s personal business she encourages to be shared with a tit load of strangers including dangerous ones like Gordon
Yes and hes already shown everyone he discriminates against whole communities being transphobic, racist and hes been aggressive towards his wife while on live i think he should be a million miles away from anyone vulnerable or sharing anything vulnerable but i also agree nobody should be sharing on there anyway i heard the woman ally who has told her story on senoritas live before and she says awful was calling her a junkie cow

Reactions: 5