Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly that exact clip was on some channel 5 programme a few weeks ago and I was howling again. ‘He’s mugging you off’.
I bloody love them channel 5 programmes when they unlock stuff you forgot about like Rebecca Loos wanking off a pig on telly 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
"My first nomination is Nicole"
"it's nicola"
"shut up don't be so stupid" 🤣 loved Kim in big brother 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Me and my best pal still quote “David’s dead” on the regular 🤣
Best tv moment ever ever 🤣
---

ADULTERER!!! 🤣
Any time David's dead pops up on tiktok I need to watch it and still laugh my head off at it 🤣🤣🤣😂 Tiffany was brilliant in big bro 🤣 I still quote it
"Pretty much i would let Gemma know that she is a fat bleep, and the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They are old maiden type of shoes and she said those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman if that's the case she should have put them back she should never have purchased them because she is unqualified to own those shoes if that's the case. I think Gemma is a disgrace, she is a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she posses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her she was fly hot and beautiful and she's nothing like that she's nothing of the sort" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 me and my sister sitting here trying to recite it🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So olly who complains her wee boy doesnt sleep and gives him tiktok gummies and says he eats
Them like sweeties but they dont work, her wee boys just says im tired she says already? He says can you turn the light off she says no a cant sit in the dark! She could easily get her wee boy in a better sleeping pattern (i know first hand autistic kids can struggle with sleep im not denying that at all i know all too well) but it suits her better for him to be up most of the night and sleep later the next day NO parent who struggles with sleep issues with their kid would refuse to turn of the light when a child says they are tired and wants it off

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So olly who complains her wee boy doesnt sleep and gives him tiktok gummies and says he eats
Them like sweeties but they dont work, her wee boys just says im tired she says already? He says can you turn the light off she says no a cant sit in the dark! She could easily get her wee boy in a better sleeping pattern (i know first hand autistic kids can struggle with sleep im not denying that at all i know all too well) but it suits her better for him to be up most of the night and sleep later the next day NO parent who struggles with sleep issues with their kid would refuse to turn of the light when a child says they are tired and wants it off
This makes me angry. No wonder the wee boy is tired. Heard her say earlier she was on live until after 7 this morning and didn't go to bed until 7.30am. x

• Wow
This makes me angry. No wonder the wee boy is tired. Heard her say earlier she was on live until after 7 this morning and didn't go to bed until 7.30am. x
Omg was he up till then?? Thats insane! There have been many a sleepless night ive had with my kids who have complex needs but if there is no routine in place it will never even get a bit better! Theres no way that wee boy can thrive at school or in life living that chaotic lifestyle! I HAVE to make sure i wake my kids up same time every single day even if they havent slept well or only went to bed at 4am because without routine i was going days and days without sleep but olly wants to be up and drinking on tiktok and so she wants her son up all night and to give her a long lie in the morning

Omg was he up till then?? Thats insane! There have been many a sleepless night ive had with my kids who have complex needs but if there is no routine in place it will never even get a bit better! Theres no way that wee boy can thrive at school or in life living that chaotic lifestyle! I HAVE to make sure i wake my kids up same time every single day even if they havent slept well or only went to bed at 4am because without routine i was going days and days without sleep but olly wants to be up and drinking on tiktok and so she wants her son up all night and to give her a long lie in the morning
Not sure if he was still up at that time but she certainly was. x

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I just seen a video on the fyp, wtf was the big man doing having a random 11 year old child on her live 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s on tiktoks_finest.take2
She’s complaining that the child lost his account after going on her live, children aren’t allowed on that app for a reason ffs.

And with regards to her own son surely someone will have her address to report her to social services, enoughs enough. That poor wee boy deserves better

Last edited:
Glorious to see how she’s so irrelevant now. Nobody goes near her. Wonder what big Slap the Donkey does now.

Reactions: 8