Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person causing that poor wee boy fear & distress is his own mother. He shouldn’t be being exposed to any of her TikTok shite. She will cause that child longterm psychological damage. I really wish someone would send all the receipts of her horrendous parenting to social services as that wee boy really needs help and she is in severe need of parenting classes.
Thats very true shes causing her wee boy stress shes constantly on lives arguing talking about threats she says has been made but never shown proof of this, then shes got police at the house or on the phone saying people are going to her house the wee boy must be terrified! Thats meant to be his safe space where hes safe and secure and she says its the trolls but even if the threats were made she should be shielding her son from it all so he has no worries

Reactions: 3
Thats very true shes causing her wee boy stress shes constantly on lives arguing talking about threats she says has been made but never shown proof of this, then shes got police at the house or on the phone saying people are going to her house the wee boy must be terrified! Thats meant to be his safe space where hes safe and secure and she says its the trolls but even if the threats were made she should be shielding her son from it all so he has no worries
He wouldn't see half of it if she put him to bed at a sensible time. x

Reactions: 7
Does he go to school at all? Hes always up all through the night i imagine he cant get up at school time
Very occasionally. She just can’t be arsed getting him into a routine. She’s up all night on lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Very occasionally. She just can’t be arsed getting him into a routine. She’s up all night on lives.
Thats sad hes missing out on social interactions as well as an education and again if he has additional needs he needs extra support not less! She sounds as bad as mad stayace and thats saying something

Does he go to school at all? Hes always up all through the night i imagine he cant get up at school time
I asked that a couple of weeks ago. Don't think he does. He always seems to be there whatever time she goes live. x

Reactions: 5
I asked that a couple of weeks ago. Don't think he does. He always seems to be there whatever time she goes live. x
Or screaming at a games consol at 2am when he should be tucked up in bed fast asleep like all the other kids 😔

Reactions: 6
It’s how she makes him feel different, unwell & a burden to her that I find disgusting too. How many times now have we heard her say in front of him when discussing him ‘ he’s that no well wae the autism’ or ‘ she’s stuck all day with the wean because of his autism she canny go oot or have a life because he’s with her 24/7’. Children pick up on absolutely everything and him hearing his mum speak about him like that is going to have an impact on him .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s how she makes him feel different, unwell & a burden to her that I find disgusting too. How many times now have we heard her say in front of him when discussing him ‘ he’s that no well wae the autism’ or ‘ she’s stuck all day with the wean because of his autism she canny go oot or have a life because he’s with her 24/7’. Children pick up on absolutely everything and him hearing his mum speak about him like that is going to have an impact on him .
I get so angry when she describes him as "no well". He isnt. He sees the world differently , in his own beautiful way just like many many other children.
What will make him " no well" is her negativity and lack of good parenting 😔
---
Exactly. He doesn't seem to have any routine at all. x
Nope, none whatsoever as far as i can make out. Its such a shame but the wee soul wont know any different because its probably always been like that 😔

• Heart
Could not agree more and she goes plenty places and drags him with her! And its so sad the way she expresses how much of a burden he is! My life is dedicated to caring for my kids because they need it and nobody else in the world can care for them like i do i could never take them to a busy crowded house of strangers or all the other places she drags him to and i would never ever complain about it because they matter more than i do so im happy to be “stuck” with them 24/7 its such a shame for him to hear all the time
---
Exactly. He doesn't seem to have any routine at all. x
And routine is so so important for people with autism it helps them feel secure and in control 😔😔

• Heart
On live at 3 In the morning her wean sitting beside her on his tablet listening to her talking shite 🙄

JP’s on saying he canny be racist because he’s family who have black children . There’s screen recordings of JP referring to black people as Gollywogs. Gordon & JP are as bogging as each other.
JP shouting at his dug for whining is out of order anaw, he’s snapping at it shouting for it to duck off, the way he’s speaking to that dog makes me wonder if what his ex boyfriend said he done to his previous dog is true
---
JP is saying he’s doxxing names addresses and numbers the morra. His mother deserves sympathy but he deserves absolutely none

• Sad
JP will wake up and do absolutely nothing. He’s as pathetic as Steph Yoker.

• Haha
a think jp is a sneaky snakey 2 faced trouble maker! Can totally see why he was friends with others as terrible as awful and big baws i think jp
Must think those saying awful is a dick are on his side and thats not the case people think they are all horrible

Jp is rotten! Heard Ryan say this morning he said how would AwfulReb like it if he went to his wife mum's door in Africa 🤢
Is that why he was shouting he can't be racist because he has family of colour?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jp is rotten! Heard Ryan say this morning he said how would AwfulReb like it if he went to his wife mum's door in Africa 🤢
Is that why he was shouting he can't be racist because he has family of colour?
What gets me is how easily the racism, transphobia or whatever else rolls off the tongue of these creatures! It shows that its just in the make up
Of their thinking and only ever say “sorry” when people go for them

Right, what’s going on in Ryan’s live? Has JP gave out addresses or something?

Reactions: 4
a think jp is a sneaky snakey 2 faced trouble maker! Can totally see why he was friends with others as terrible as awful and big baws i think jp
Must think those saying awful is a dick are on his side and thats not the case people think they are all horrible
JP is vile and has done and said everything Gordon has bar actually turning up to a females door but he’s threatened to do it to at least three of them, Gordon’s mum , Nicola Rogan & Nicola’s mums. JP calls Gordon racist yet JP has also been racist .
It’s unacceptable Gordon terrorising women but folk shouldn’t forget when saying ‘ poor JP’, that JP has also threatened & caused fear and alarm to multiple women. His mother isn’t a scared wee woman either that’s a pile of pish she was in Lydo’s threatening Gordon with a bat & she’s been in JPs lives for weeks now sitting beside him making snidey remarks about Olly Gordon etc. it’s not right anyone going to her door but she’s not the poor wee scared wummin JP is making her out to be. He said she was scared to go out etc , she was on live getting MWI with her son at a pub last night.
They are all bowfing bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 6