Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for the episode of Blue Lights when they have the episode 'she called me a name on a box battle' can imagine it'll be a riveting watch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gordon’s in Woolys box
He’s saying his Mrs and wean were in the van when he went to JP’s maws door, he’s as bad a parent as his auld spunk bucket Olly
---
Gordon defending Adam Lough, Adams right up Gordon’s street he’s another creepy bastard

Last edited:
Gordon’s in Woolys box
He’s saying his Mrs and wean were in the van when he went to JP’s maws door, he’s as bad a parent as his auld spunk bucket Olly
---
Gordon defending Adam Lough, Adams right up Gordon’s street he’s another creepy bastard
How many times did he say sorry and probably none of them were sincere. x

Reactions: 6
Gordon’s in Woolys box
---
Ffs he took his mrs and wean with him 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ he kept on digging himself a further hole his blackface video he says was not racist as he has no hate and then said about white chicks as if its the same
Thing

Gordons ignorance when it comes to transgender women is shocking. Big Blanco should make a come back & annihilate this walloper

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Gordons ignorance when it comes to transgender women is shocking. Big Blanco should make a come back & annihilate this walloper
As if anyone could be so ignorant in this day and age- wasnt he part of a mental health group? Hope nobody in the group struggles with anything to do with gender identity as they would feel worse after talking to a prick like him

Talking about Alana I saw her in a box the other night and she was saying she's in a very happy relationship with that weirdo Josh. x

• Haha
  • Sick
Lydo’s posting his full live with Olly in the box on
molly_yessthegirls
There’s more parts being added every few mins. I canny stick Lydo but last night he was spot on with Olly, i’m glad someone has finally pulled her up for her lies about threats made against her child, her lack of receipt's re the threats, using that wee boy as a shield & her bogging behaviour in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
molly_yessthegirls
There’s more parts being added every few mins. I canny stick Lydo but last night he was spot on with Olly, i’m glad someone has finally pulled her up for her lies about threats made against her child, her lack of receipt's re the threats, using that wee boy as a shield & her bogging behaviour in general.
🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️ missed it all so on way

Reactions: 4
I’ve got parts of it screenrecorded but cba cutting them down to upload. So thanks Lydo leader of the Tayto life for posting 🤲🥳😂
😂😂😂 thanks boss lydo!! That olly is a pure banger her and the awful one have info on each other they have to they musta pumped 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
molly_yessthegirls
Wish he would stop mentioning that family that got killed in the fire. x

Reactions: 5
Aye it’s not really got anything to do with the Gordon and JP situation
---
😂😂😂 thanks boss lydo!! That olly is a pure banger her and the awful one have info on each other they have to they musta pumped 😂😂😂
It’s not normal how Gordon is acting, especially all for a auld wummin he hardly knows. I’m unfortunately not blessed with the detective skills of inspector Blanco ,but I’d say he’s doing it because he’s pumped the auld yin & doesn’t want her spilling the tea to his wife so will do anything to keep her on side

Reactions: 7
I was confused by that and how its even
Involved
---
Aye it’s not really got anything to do with the Gordon and JP situation
---

It’s not normal how Gordon is acting, especially all for a auld wummin he hardly knows. I’m unfortunately not blessed with the detective skills of inspector Blanco ,but I’d say he’s doing it because he’s pumped the auld yin & doesn’t want her spilling the tea to his wife so will do anything to keep her on side
I believe that as well! And with the agression he shows towards the trans community and everyone always questioning olly being trans or not maybe gordon is struggling with some confusion himself over his sexual attractions?? Who knows eh

Involved
---

I believe that as well! And with the agression he shows towards the trans community and everyone always questioning olly being trans or not maybe gordon is struggling with some confusion himself over his sexual attractions?? Who knows eh
He keeps mentioning it because he's trying to make out Lawful was going to do the same thing to JP's mum. (petrol through her letterbox). x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Involved
---

Olly is very masculine due to her steroid abuse changing her body & voice, she brought more attention to the fact folk were questioning her gender herself by calling her first tiktok account ‘ Olly not Transgender’.
Gordon’s admitted in Woolys live to being a cross dresser, so perhaps he’s acting in a way similar to Lee Sutherland who makes bogging homophobic slurs regularly despite not being straight himself. I’m aware gender and sexuality are different but you get the jist it’s similar behaviour

molly_yessthegirls
Yeah i thought he was really spot on with calling her out for all her lies and that was absolutely vile that she was sitting speaking about it all with that wean present hearing it all .

Reactions: 3
Olly is very masculine due to her steroid abuse changing her body & voice, she brought more attention to the fact folk were questioning her gender herself by calling her first tiktok account ‘ Olly not Transgender’.
Gordon’s admitted in Woolys live to being a cross dresser, so perhaps he’s acting in a way similar to Lee Sutherland who makes bogging homophobic slurs regularly despite not being straight himself. I’m aware gender and sexuality are different but you get the jist it’s similar behaviour
Thats what i think very similar behaviour maybe gordon has an internal struggle with himself and is projecting it on others…… maybe he feels he can go to thailand and be free to explore all options on offer without judgment (like the judgment he puts on others)

Reactions: 3
Yeah i thought he was really spot on with calling her out for all her lies and that was absolutely vile that she was sitting speaking about it all with that wean present hearing it all .
The only person causing that poor wee boy fear & distress is his own mother. He shouldn’t be being exposed to any of her TikTok shite. She will cause that child longterm psychological damage. I really wish someone would send all the receipts of her horrendous parenting to social services as that wee boy really needs help and she is in severe need of parenting classes.

• Heart