Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canny wait to Senorita’s got big Denise in her box shouting & bawling dressed heid to toe in bin bags calling us all bastards

Aye duck Denise bin bags at the ready extra strong wans at that bet hers are the shitey wans 40 for a quid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See the thing is, if it wasn’t for tattle she would have totally gotten away with it. And even with tattle here, she will probably partially get away with it. Because the bams on that app don’t have two brain cells to rub together. No wonder they’re all on the dole.

Reactions: 15
See the thing is, if it wasn’t for tattle she would have totally gotten away with it. And even with tattle here, she will probably partially get away with it. Because the bams on that app don’t have two brain cells to rub together. No wonder they’re all on the dole.
Aye and the people she sits with all say they have had tough lives so shes preying on their vulnerabilities and they wont hear a word against her she says about 50 times a minute how
She does so much for the app and for people but what lies has she fed everyone thats a red flag right away

Somebody make her a thread she’s over 10k this heidcases nonsense needs documented Stacey style

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bother aboot this, hen x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s been on wi DG the day and EQ has said she seemed nice they both said she looked good for her age the big man will have soggy leggings

• Haha
Angry plumber’s in Senorita’s, Gordon’s been sending him takeaways . Sounds exactly like something Gordon would do. Pathetic , why waste small businesses money instead of chapping his door yourself ya big shitebag
IMG_9057.jpeg

• Angry
Angry plumber’s in Senorita’s, Gordon’s been sending him takeaways . Sounds exactly like something Gordon would do. Pathetic , why waste small businesses money instead of chapping his door yourself ya big shitebag
View attachment 2881445
That’s absolutely pathetic . @Cass_25 since your detective skills are top notch 🕵🏼🕵🏼 I’ve got a wee job for you 😂😂 apparently Irene Brune done a wee number at gormless Gordon’s wedding , hitting him with a handbag & singing “ it shoulda been me “ 😂😂 . There’s a video cutting about and I’d pay good money to see it . I’ve got faith in you to track this down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw this on the daily mail there & instantly thought of mad Janice😂 I’ve not seen her in the big mans lives in a while creeping folk oot doing the death rattle, have her & the big man fell out ?
IMG_9127.jpeg

• Haha
Has she been to the same aesthetic clinic as mad Janine, jeeso what a mess
IMG_9136.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That video is on his page !!!! No detective work needed Cass_25 😂😂 . Why the duck did he think that would be a good idea !! Can’t even get married without involving Tik Tok . These people need serious help. Aw let’s get married & invite Irene Broon to do a skit , half the people there don’t seem to have a clue what’s going on . Lawd have mercyyyy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video is on his page !!!! No detective work needed Cass_25 😂😂 . Why the duck did he think that would be a good idea !! Can’t even get married without involving Tik Tok . These people need serious help. Aw let’s get married & invite Irene Broon to do a skit , half the people there don’t seem to have a clue what’s going on . Lawd have mercyyyy 😂😂
I had a look earlier but couldn’t be arsed looking at any more of his pish. The videos of him with the bailiff & the polis are something else , Gordon’s clearly no the brightest bulb his address is clearly visible in the pile of paper work he’s waving about 🥴 he’s just like Olly using his child as a shield, he was using his ‘vulnerable wean’ as an excuse as to why the bailiff couldn’t enter his property. Gordon’s obviously up to his eyeballs in debt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7