Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look earlier but couldn’t be arsed looking at any more of his pish. The videos of him with the bailiff & the polis are something else , Gordon’s clearly no the brightest bulb his address is clearly visible in the pile of paper work he’s waving about 🥴 he’s just like Olly using his child as a shield, he was using his ‘vulnerable wean’ as an excuse as to why the bailiff couldn’t enter his property. Gordon’s obviously up to his eyeballs in debt.
What a wee fanny he is 😂😂 I’ll need to go & look at the bailiff videos 😂😂 are they on his tik tok or fb ? I’m no tech savvy like wee Rolly & her gifs so don’t know how to link the video but go watch it if you want a laugh , I can’t get my head round him thinking aw I know what will be a fantastic idea for my wedding , let’s get Irene Brune involved 😂😂 utter crackpots the lot of them . He’s one angry wee man is Gordy lol .

Reactions: 5
What a wee fanny he is 😂😂 I’ll need to go & look at the bailiff videos 😂😂 are they on his tik tok or fb ? I’m no tech savvy like wee Rolly & her gifs so don’t know how to link the video but go watch it if you want a laugh , I can’t get my head round him thinking aw I know what will be a fantastic idea for my wedding , let’s get Irene Brune involved 😂😂 utter crackpots the lot of them . He’s one angry wee man is Gordy lol .
On his tiktok , which is private since he was grassed to his work for bullying wee Les

Reactions: 6
On his tiktok , which is private since he was grassed to his work for bullying wee Les
I’m affronted for this clown 😂😂😂 he sounds like he’s gony burst out greeting 😂😂 his main acc isn’t private so managed to see them on there . What an utter embarrassment . He’s saying in the comments he’s gony be driving about without tax & insurance because he’s gony put a private plate on . Wtf is this wee fanny smoking !!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Does he think private plate cars don’t need to be taxed and insured? He’s a bleeping screwball. The first I seen him on the app was ages ago, long before big olly , and he was raving about new world order pish. He’s took far too many drugs. Another big bro style crackpot.

Reactions: 9
The big man who never leaves the hoose is at a hotel , she’s just left as she’s all paranoid that the staff are watching her live. She used the wean as an excuse saying her wean with the autism isn’t settling & he doesn’t like the food ( the weans just said he loved the chips ) . She needs to stop using that wean like that it’s bowfing

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The big man who never leaves the hoose is at a hotel , she’s just left as she’s all paranoid that the staff are watching her live. She used the wean as an excuse saying her wean with the autism isn’t settling & he doesn’t like the food ( the weans just said he loved the chips ) . She needs to stop using that wean like that it’s bowfing
Aye she got given the hotel room for free to go to review and have dinner and she said the food was awful and the room was minging 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye she got given the hotel room for free to go to review and have dinner and she said the food was awful and the room was minging 😂😂
She got given a freebie? Imagine wanting that charity thief to review your property. What hotel was it? I’m howling she said it was shite.

People were in her comments saying they caught bedbugs and that idiot in her box saying he was there and left at 12 at night because of the midgeys duh your in Scotland mate if you open a door or window the midgeys get in 🤣

She got given a freebie? Imagine wanting that charity thief to review your property. What hotel was it? I’m howling she said it was shite.
She didn’t say but you could tell from the background when she was walking to get her car that she was in Arrochar, it’s been the Loch Long hotel

Reactions: 5
Aye she said it was loch long hotel had to walk for miles to park the car with a suitcase she was raging 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She needs to be careful accepting all these freebies, you never know when one might be the Tayto Spies organising an ambush 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to be careful accepting all these freebies, you never know when one might be the Tayto Spies organising an ambush 🫢
Imagine her no seeing the red tayto car in the carpark😂😂😂 she was too busy looking for the motorbikes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've stayed there before it's howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fleabo getting mad with it 🤣🤣how was she born in 82 I was 81 and look about 10 years younger than her 😳

Last edited:
Not the big man choosing to use the clap clap song on her latest tiktok 😭😂
You hinting for a protest hen, mind yer mod wee Kyle the wean
The big man is a 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7