Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just gets better and better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Rumbled a belter Seรฑorita!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big Olly trying to say she doesnโ€™t read Tattle ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ nae bother big man, yer never aff it ya big rage roider.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If her bones are as bad & brittle as she says they are due to her diet of soup & cheese pieces itโ€™s highly unlikely that her jaw bone will be suitable for implants .
Sheโ€™s a compulsive liar, I doubt there was any crash, that spine is definitely not hers & her singing is rotten, Avon is that you hen ?
Erm Avon was a black woman ๐Ÿ‘€ also is soup and cheese pieces bad
---
Alanโ€™s Corner
Leave me alaine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yasssss maybe mad Stacey has documents on her
Stacey cant stand senorita for a few reasons one she thinks the michelle one in her box is her exs burd, she heard senorita was a singer ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and senorita says she can speak spanish and french lady boss is green with envy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ i cant believe this app sometimes its too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stacey cant stand senorita for a few reasons one she thinks the michelle one in her box is her exs burd, she heard senorita was a singer ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and senorita says she can speak spanish and french lady boss is green with envy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ i cant believe this app sometimes its too funny
Imagine trying to explain this to a foreigner, like the whole concept of tik tok and all the dafties and how some have merchandise, some drink their own piss, some arrange boxing matches, get pissed everyday and go out on an electric scooter, some set fires to doors, whilst others stab lazy spas.....you actually would sound like a liar ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine trying to explain this to a foreigner, like the whole concept of tik tok and all the dafties and how some have merchandise, some drink their own piss, some arrange boxing matches, get pissed everyday and go out on an electric scooter, some set fires to doors, whilst others stab lazy spas.....you actually would sound like a liar ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
If you said that tit out loud it would
Be you who ends up in leverndale ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine weโ€™re all sat here calling Stacey a lunatic for this but it turns out sheโ€™s right. That would send me to the bleeping moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just spotted this on wee Lesโ€™s comments, I never even noticed the X-ray is that of a 12 year olds ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ it gets worse ๐Ÿ˜ญ sheโ€™s supposed to have been in her 30โ€™s when she got her spine op
No a am deeeeeeeed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just spotted this on wee Lesโ€™s comments, I never even noticed the X-ray is that of a 12 year olds ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ it gets worse ๐Ÿ˜ญ sheโ€™s supposed to have been in her 30โ€™s when she got her spine op
She really thought she could lie to all these people and not get found out ๐Ÿคฃ big senorita the shite talker ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine weโ€™re all sat here calling Stacey a lunatic for this but it turns out sheโ€™s right. That would send me to the bleeping moon.
Dont encourage her please she will use your comment as proof in her documents that shes no a lunatic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
How sure are we that senorita is not Avon?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ive not stopped laughing at this omg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Canny wait to Senoritaโ€™s got big Denise in her box shouting & bawling dressed heid to toe in bin bags calling us all bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Canny wait to Senoritaโ€™s got big Denise in her box shouting & bawling dressed heid to toe in bin bags calling us all bastards

Stoap it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shes needing papped in a skip

• Haha
Reactions: 8