Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow…how fake is that Q&A. Apparently she’s a primary school teacher on a career break. She’s a bloody comedian, that’s what she is if she thinks people are buying her faux lifestyle

Reactions: 3
Wow…how fake is that Q&A. Apparently she’s a primary school teacher on a career break. She’s a bloody comedian, that’s what she is if she thinks people are buying her faux lifestyle
Is she actually a primary school teacher? Those pics scream attention seeker 100%
Think Cweeeeeva is craving attention

Is she actually a primary school teacher? Those pics scream attention seeker 100%
Think Cweeeeeva is craving attention
Think she’s one of those ones that went abroad teaching English ….. are they teachers ….. you decide 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm only after coming across her page a few weeks ago, what is with her sharing the old videos of the doing up the house constantly, obviously that made her page bit like it's done now? No, no other content, gardening, baking, upcycling, has she nothing else only that and fashion reels? It's kinda sad really, it's all about the perfect house and it's crumbling really metaphorically speaking... she seems very insecure in herself, the mad heavy make up, v thin, good morning and goodnight posts, it's scream loneliness, or am I missing something?

• Heart
Think she’s one of those ones that went abroad teaching English ….. are they teachers ….. you decide 🫠
Teaching English in Abu Dhabi does not make you a primary school teacher (on a never ending career break). A degree makes you a primary school teacher. Where is Caoimhes degree from? Her LinkedIn profile doesn’t outline any educational achievements…

Reactions: 5
How can she say she’s on a career break if she’s not a qualified teacher 😅 she needs to wise up

Reactions: 7
How does the husband allow the kids on the gram all time time, you'd think with them both being teachers they'd have a bit of cop on

Reactions: 4
She’s a dumb blonde that plays dress up, shimmy’s and needs strangers to help her pick a dress.
She goes nowhere yet posts all these dresses thinking she's a fashion influencer. That shoulder shimmy grinds my gears. Looked on instanav last night. The heavy make up is another level 🤦‍♀️
Self obsessed is cweeeeeva

Reactions: 2
She goes nowhere yet posts all these dresses thinking she's a fashion influencer. That shoulder shimmy grinds my gears. Looked on instanav last night. The heavy make up is another level 🤦‍♀️
There was a post on here last week and it was so so true. Her page offers so little except for try-ons and look-backs at the house painting. She could be adding in so much more like DIYs, cooking/baking and so much more.
I know many ppl would be envious of her ‘big’ house but I actually think her house is awful. Very badly designed with the same ‘Pinterest’ look as everyone else. She doesn’t really have good taste and as a result the house is a mismatch of styles, all using the popular Farrow and Ball colours that everyone uses! No individuality or anything different. The themed looks all around the house and the over styling everywhere is so tacky.

Reactions: 6
Her try ons gives me the shits. Must be a week since we have seen Cweeeevaaaaa’s lady bits hanging out of a bodysuit. So obvious everything she does is to give the husband the two fingers

There was a post on here last week and it was so so true. Her page offers so little except for try-ons and look-backs at the house painting. She could be adding in so much more like DIYs, cooking/baking and so much more.
I know many ppl would be envious of her ‘big’ house but I actually think her house is awful. Very badly designed with the same ‘Pinterest’ look as everyone else. She doesn’t really have good taste and as a result the house is a mismatch of styles, all using the popular Farrow and Ball colours that everyone uses! No individuality or anything different. The themed looks all around the house and the over styling everywhere is so tacky.
I have to laugh at the rattan boxes with toys written them on them moving around the house … usually
In the play room but seen on the console inside the front door, on the kitchen console, in boys bedroom, child’s name that will never find her name on anything’s room and most recently in the youngest boys newly done room. It’s gas!

Hard agree
It’s a very dated tacky look
Would not be my cup of tea
It’s so overdone and honestly boring! Beige witches took over from grey witches lol
If she paired it back it would help

Reactions: 4
Hard agree
It’s a very dated tacky look
Would not be my cup of tea
It’s so overdone and honestly boring! Beige witches took over from grey witches lol
If she paired it back it would help
She over does everything…look at her hair, make up, the was she dresses every day and then when she does glam it’s just waaaayyyyyy to much.