@big.chubby (Wayne Duplock)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sare is now live on sweetshopsare making it all about her and claiming that his death was due to trolling on tiktok… absolutely ridiculous. She barely even knew him and I just think it’s so wrong for her to be talking like that at a time like this

Reactions: 3
Sare is now live on sweetshopsare making it all about her and claiming that his death was due to trolling on tiktok… absolutely ridiculous. She barely even knew him and I just think it’s so wrong for her to be talking like that at a time like this
They are all jumping on it now. I saw Jordan wheelers ex girlfriend make a video about it and she hash tagged it #viral #goviral honestly sad as duck jumping on a mans death for views

Reactions: 4
She’s just jumped on the bandwagon
People who never knew him are posting about him like it’s a new tiktok trend. Shameful

She's thick as pigshit that one, she really is

• Haha
Such a lovely man, always had time for everyone. Will miss seeing him and his videos. Such a shame the account has been deleted too. I know that it’s raw and they are grieving but it would have been nice for the videos to be left on so people can look back over them. His family could have looked over them later on too. Rip big chubby ❤❤❤

Reactions: 1
The tv show wayne filmed before he passed away is currently being aired, it’s called ‘big brits go large’ and is on channel 5 for anyone interested in watching

• Heart
Did you watch the show? What was it about and was there any mention of his passing afterwards?

Reactions: 1