@big.chubby (Wayne Duplock)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched Chubby make a bacon sandwich but when he is putting on the Mayo I'm sure he very nearly says the Cxxt word, I detest him he is trying to act like a nice man but its not fooling me. I saw him in Costa wearing a Disability thing around his neck, does anyone know what his disability is.
Yea its called being a lazy overweight fucker. A disease displayed by quite a few tiktok creators.

I know he claims mobility allowance but then dances on tiktok. To get standard mobility component on PIP means you can't walk anymore than 50 metres with an aid or appliance, so explain why he's always walking fine and dancing on videos? Enhanced mobility is no more than 20 metres. I hope the DWP see his dancing videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yea its called being a lazy overweight fucker. A disease displayed by quite a few tiktok creators.

I know he claims mobility allowance but then dances on tiktok. To get standard mobility component on PIP means you can't walk anymore than 50 metres with an aid or appliance, so explain why he's always walking fine and dancing on videos? Enhanced mobility is no more than 20 metres. I hope the DWP see his dancing videos.
He should be reported, his disability is probably simply to fat to bother.

Reactions: 1
He buys followers. 500k yet he averages about 100 viewers per live video. How embarrassing

Reactions: 2
He buys followers. 500k yet he averages about 100 viewers per live video. How embarrassing
100%, usually it’s actually less than 50 in the lives, although last night he somehow had 300 people and it was literally all just trolls.
Everyone was taking the piss out of him loool

This is child abuse imo, if you can afford it and have the time, your kids deserve to be raised eating healthy food with appropriate portions. His daughter is gonna end up with the same health problems as him if he’s raising her with stupid ideas like ‘you can never have too much bacon’… erm yeah you really can, wayne duplock is literally the cautionary tale of what happens when you have too much bacon 🤢

I hope he pulls through and my thoughts are with his family, but jesus christ after refusing to wear a mask the entire pandemic, it was only a matter of time before he got infected.
Ugh did he?? Being so massively obese won’t help his covid either. I don’t have much sympathy for people who refuse to help themselves

Ugh did he?? Being so massively obese won’t help his covid either. I don’t have much sympathy for people who refuse to help themselves
He spent the last year going on multiple holidays abroad and travelling up and down the country, no mask or protection whatsoever, so ridiculous

Reactions: 3
He spent the last year going on multiple holidays abroad and travelling up and down the country, no mask or protection whatsoever, so ridiculous
He’s so grim. How he found a wife I’ll never know

I see the picture with the oxygen mask has been taken down from his insta, not sure if it means anything…

Pneumonia and covid at same time 😲 if hes still in intensive care he has a big fight ahead of him.

Why would she be allowed to visit him in hospital if he’s got covid though?

How did he get covid if he tells the benefits office he can't walk far!!? Sits in his house all day making tiktoks so obviously telling fibs!

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on posts.
A) How can Paula be visiting in ICU? Visitors aren't allowed until its serious enough...
B) ... which clearly it can't be that bad if he's in Nicks live and posting lives himself? When I had covid firstly I was on a ventilator for 5 days then after was too weak to pick up my phone