@big.chubby (Wayne Duplock)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else can’t stand Big.chubby? I’ve been watching the controversies with him for months now, he plays the nice guy act but has been caught out trolling and doxing kids online

Reactions: 7
Wayne Duplock aka Big Grubby is a benefit fraud, a bully and all-round danger to women and children. Also claims to be cutting down weight wise but still fills his face with food all day every day. He also tries to distract people from the way he behaves by doing charity events. What a disgraceful fat blob he is.

• Heart
Wayne Duplock aka Big Grubby is a benefit fraud, a bully and all-round danger to women and children. Also claims to be cutting down weight wise but still fills his face with food all day every day. He also tries to distract people from the way he behaves by doing charity events. What a disgraceful fat blob he is.
Thank duck people are becoming more wise to him, he is an absolute fraud and a psychopath.

Reactions: 2
What’s the tea on him? I don’t know anything about him, just that he makes me feel ill 😷

Reactions: 1
What’s the tea on him? I don’t know anything about him, just that he makes me feel ill 😷
I will try and do a big summary bc I’ve been absolutely invested in this bullshit for a long time now and it spans over a year.
So back in lockdown 1 big chubby was involved with a group of guys called potatokiwi, justicehjc and some other one, and they all had beef with both ian moore and nicholase2.
Can’t find the full live recordings but they’re floating about on youtube/tiktok somewhere, but he went live several times on these insane rants where he slated ian and really ripped into nicholas claiming he faked his illnesses etc.

There was also another occasion where big chubby accused nich of insulting his disabled daughter (??) not sure on the exact details but I remember at the time thinking wtf that’s not true.
However, when nicholas started to get more popular, chubby started cozying up to him and being all nice with him after initially being absolutely vile to him.
Fast forward a year and chubby had amassed a pretty large following, through making positive videos where he preaches kindness and claiming to do charity stuff for homeless people etc.
Until about November last year everything was going well for him until he supposedly hit his daughter on a live stream, there’s no actual video footage of him doing it but there is a screen recording where you could hear him threatening her saying ‘do you want a smack’ and then loud noises which sound like her being hit. Obviously no one knows for sure about this but in the aftermath he told multiple different lies about what happened during that live.
Then this is when it got really weird, around the same time, this kid called Lennon comes on the scene, and starts a campaign against chubby by repeatedly posting a screen recording of the live where chubby supposedly hit his daughter.
Now this kid Lennon is literally a 12 year old boy, he didn’t hide his face and used his real name (I believe he’s still on the app) but big chubby went nuts about what he was doing and started encouraging his followers to bully Lennon.
Lennon posted screenshots of multiple death threats he received from big chubbys followers, and a few days later an account appears doxing lennons address and posting members of his family, his mum, dad etc. calling his mum a slut, however one of the videos was a green screen video and you could literally see big chubbys head and hand at the bottom of it.
Then later on someone leaked a voicenote of big chubby threatening to go round and attack this kid lennon.

I personally don’t know what exactly has gone on between lennon and chubby but all I see is an adult violently threatening a kid and I think that’s really wrong.
There’s probably a lot of stuff that I’ve missed as well but that’s all of the incidents of him being a troll that I know about.
Other controversies include:
- His failed diet, every month he claims to have lost 1-2 stone but tbh he looks like he is actively trying to gain weight considering the way he eats and has recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
-Fake charity work, used to beg for paypal donations for the homeless but never posted any proof of these actually going to any homeless people.
-Lying about his job, one moment he claims he’s a ‘house husband’ the next he claims he’s got a career trading stocks and shares, other times he claims he is a full time tiktoker. No one really knows what he does other than doss.
- Recently claimed to be filming to be on a tv show for channel 5, no idea if it’s true or not but he refuses to say anything.

I’m sure I’ve missed stuff but that’s everything I can think of for now.
Shooby doo!

• Heart
I will try and do a big summary bc I’ve been absolutely invested in this bullshit for a long time now and it spans over a year.
So back in lockdown 1 big chubby was involved with a group of guys called potatokiwi, justicehjc and some other one, and they all had beef with both ian moore and nicholase2.
Can’t find the full live recordings but they’re floating about on youtube/tiktok somewhere, but he went live several times on these insane rants where he slated ian and really ripped into nicholas claiming he faked his illnesses etc.

There was also another occasion where big chubby accused nich of insulting his disabled daughter (??) not sure on the exact details but I remember at the time thinking wtf that’s not true.
However, when nicholas started to get more popular, chubby started cozying up to him and being all nice with him after initially being absolutely vile to him.
Fast forward a year and chubby had amassed a pretty large following, through making positive videos where he preaches kindness and claiming to do charity stuff for homeless people etc.
Until about November last year everything was going well for him until he supposedly hit his daughter on a live stream, there’s no actual video footage of him doing it but there is a screen recording where you could hear him threatening her saying ‘do you want a smack’ and then loud noises which sound like her being hit. Obviously no one knows for sure about this but in the aftermath he told multiple different lies about what happened during that live.
Then this is when it got really weird, around the same time, this kid called Lennon comes on the scene, and starts a campaign against chubby by repeatedly posting a screen recording of the live where chubby supposedly hit his daughter.
Now this kid Lennon is literally a 12 year old boy, he didn’t hide his face and used his real name (I believe he’s still on the app) but big chubby went nuts about what he was doing and started encouraging his followers to bully Lennon.
Lennon posted screenshots of multiple death threats he received from big chubbys followers, and a few days later an account appears doxing lennons address and posting members of his family, his mum, dad etc. calling his mum a slut, however one of the videos was a green screen video and you could literally see big chubbys head and hand at the bottom of it.
Then later on someone leaked a voicenote of big chubby threatening to go round and attack this kid lennon.

I personally don’t know what exactly has gone on between lennon and chubby but all I see is an adult violently threatening a kid and I think that’s really wrong.
There’s probably a lot of stuff that I’ve missed as well but that’s all of the incidents of him being a troll that I know about.
- His failed diet, every month he claims to have lost 1-2 stone but tbh he looks like he is actively trying to gain weight considering the way he eats and has recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
-Fake charity work, used to beg for paypal donations for the homeless but never posted any proof of these actually going to any homeless people.
-Lying about his job, one moment he claims he’s a ‘house husband’ the next he claims he’s got a career trading stocks and shares, other times he claims he is a full time tiktoker. No one really knows what he does other than doss.
- Recently claimed to be filming to be on a tv show for channel 5, no idea if it’s true or not but he refuses to say anything.

Shooby doo!
Wow thanks for the tea, he does sound like a giant piece of tit!!

Reactions: 3

Shooby doo!
A good summary! I never understood his issue with Nick Etherington, hes an alright fella with multiple health issues who is just lonely. Big Grubby even did tiktok videos with Nick and Jackie recently and they all seemed friends again

Reactions: 4
A good summary! I never understood his issue with Nick Etherington, hes an alright fella with multiple health issues who is just lonely. Big Grubby even did tiktok videos with Nick and Jackie recently and they all seemed friends again
Cheers, yeah me either. I actually really like nich, what you see is what you get with him and he’s not fake like big chubby.
Tbh I think big chubby is just a huge clout chaser and will go on which ever side gains him the most followers.

It’s Mrs Big Chubby I feel sorry for. She’s pretty works hard seems a good mum and decent person. Over the past 18 months I’d mentioned to them both the dangers of letting the girls be all over tik TikTok etc Completely blanked me about it. He just makes me feel uncomfortable had to block so didn’t see him anymore.

Cheers, yeah me either. I actually really like nich, what you see is what you get with him and he’s not fake like big chubby.
Tbh I think big chubby is just a huge clout chaser and will go on which ever side gains him the most followers.
I've got a bit of time for Nick, he's local to me and I always see him getting hate and trolls and he really doesn't deserve it. It did make me laugh yesterday, in the trending search was "nicholas2 dead" its just endless rumours about Nick dying. By his own admission he said he probably won't make it to Xmas but for trolls to constantly say he's dead is a bit much

I've got a bit of time for Nick, he's local to me and I always see him getting hate and trolls and he really doesn't deserve it. It did make me laugh yesterday, in the trending search was "nicholas2 dead" its just endless rumours about Nick dying. By his own admission he said he probably won't make it to Xmas but for trolls to constantly say he's dead is a bit much
Yeah I think he’s a decent guy tbh oh my god that was ridiculous, some of them really take it too far, but I must admit that this fake screenshot that was circulating yesterday did make me laugh
7ADF3214-CBAD-4DE3-8680-3B54A7FF07F1.png

Attachments

For some reason nick attracts huge amounts of teenage boys in his comment section they are absolutely obsessed with him. I suppose he’s an “easy” target what with being overweight and on benefits. I think he seems like a decent guy and he absolutely dotes on Jackie. I love how he always calls her beautiful it’s very sweet

I followed him for like five minutes he does not reply to anything if you ask a question. he was so violent with the loaf of bread I can tell he has a horrible personality. He used to make on he was dieting and do his blood pressure but that's all stopped. What does his wife see in him he's greedy , very over weight, and does not work and very creepy. During the summer they seemed to be always on the move to some Hotel or other if not a caravan week away. Mostly Tax Payers money I would say. Have you seen him when he comes on later to say his little bit before bed, soo creepy and pervy I think.

I was hoping there was a thread on him, been following him for a few days out of curiosity and ohhhh my god he is so cringe and the stuff he eats gives me the boke. Didn’t realise there was all this drama surrounding him. His Mrs makes me cringe too ngl

Shooby doo!
OMFG I unfollowed the guy ages ago as the night time waffle posts were too disturbing for me but wow, guy sounds like a psycho! Never heard him talk like that in the 2 videos above! Shocking!

I've found this tiktok account and it's full of masterpiece edits like this 🤣🤣👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I've found this tiktok account and it's full of masterpiece edits like this 🤣🤣👏👏
Oh my god 😭😭😭😭😭 it’s too funny. It’s so true though, how can he say he’s not promoting obesity when 90% of his followers are young kids and he’s posting tit like that?

I've just watched Chubby make a bacon sandwich but when he is putting on the Mayo I'm sure he very nearly says the Cxxt word, I detest him he is trying to act like a nice man but its not fooling me. I saw him in Costa wearing a Disability thing around his neck, does anyone know what his disability is.