@big.chubby (Wayne Duplock)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on posts.
A) How can Paula be visiting in ICU? Visitors aren't allowed until its serious enough...
B) ... which clearly it can't be that bad if he's in Nicks live and posting lives himself? When I had covid firstly I was on a ventilator for 5 days then after was too weak to pick up my phone
Sounds awful, I’m glad you recovered! I agree, theres no way he could be doing tiktok if he was on a ventilator in ICU. Was it defo him in nicks live or was it paula on his account?

Well here he is…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just caught up on posts.
A) How can Paula be visiting in ICU? Visitors aren't allowed until its serious enough...
B) ... which clearly it can't be that bad if he's in Nicks live and posting lives himself? When I had covid firstly I was on a ventilator for 5 days then after was too weak to pick up my phone
If I had covid AND pneumonia the absolute last thing I would want to do is watch one of that useless fat git Nick's diabolical lives. They're nothing but trolls, 13 year old moderators, Nick talking about the crap food he gets from Iceland and occasionally him losing his temper with teeny boppers. I really feel sorry for his wife Jackie: she seems the type of person who just wants a quiet life going to the shops, watching her soaps and pottering about her garden yet she's married to this big fat knob who does nothing eat, tit and broadcast their lives umpteen times a day on tiktok.

Reactions: 4
Sounds awful, I’m glad you recovered! I agree, theres no way he could be doing tiktok if he was on a ventilator in ICU. Was it defo him in nicks live or was it paula on his account?

Well here he is…
Thanks so much! I was in hospital for 16 weeks with it and only saw my family Christmas eve in the family room once, that's only after begging my consultant as I was in tears everyday so how she's in with him being so risk is unbelievable 😡
I'm sure Nick said in 1 of his videos that chubby had been in his live

I wish him a speedy recovery. Are those girls his kids an
If I had covid AND pneumonia the absolute last thing I would want to do is watch one of that useless fat git Nick's diabolical lives. They're nothing but trolls, 13 year old moderators, Nick talking about the crap food he gets from Iceland and occasionally him losing his temper with teeny boppers. I really feel sorry for his wife Jackie: she seems the type of person who just wants a quiet life going to the shops, watching her soaps and pottering about her garden yet she's married to this big fat knob who does nothing eat, tit and broadcast their lives umpteen times a day on tiktok.
I used to think that but came across her own account and she's always dancing for the camera, those quite ones lol 😂.

I wish him a speedy recovery. Are those girls his kids an
I used to think that but came across her own account and she's always dancing for the camera, those quite ones lol 😂.
Yeah I've seen them as well but they're like once in a blue moon. Today is her and Nick's anniversary and in the last couple of hours he's already posted eleven videos and in the ones featuring Jackie she looks as comfortable as someone who's touching cloth 😁

Reactions: 3
I’m mildly ‘obsessed’ by Nick’s content! I mean, who doesn’t love to see a grey looking ready-meal accompanied by heavy breathing off camera?!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I've seen them as well but they're like once in a blue moon. Today is her and Nick's anniversary and in the last couple of hours he's already posted eleven videos and in the ones featuring Jackie she looks as comfortable as someone who's touching cloth 😁
I really like nick but bleeping hell he is dumb af. His tiktok pal big chubby is currently in ICU dying of covid and nick decides to get on the bus with no mask on, his excuse being ‘it’s in the wash’??? These people are so ridiculous

Looks like people like Nick never learn who only owns one mask rediculous excuse, does he not already have COPD

Reactions: 2
He’s a master at wriggling out of things by using lame excuses. Anyone remember The Hot Temptations episode? A masterclass in managing to use every excuse in the book. He’s like an overgrown kid and I think that’s why he married an older woman - he needs to be mothered.

• Haha
Defo angling for some gifts to be sent, why would he want cards from random strangers on tt?

Defo angling for some gifts to be sent, why would he want cards from random strangers on tt?

Thought that post was disgusting, your hubby is in ICU and you want sympathy cards, get your priorities right.. doubt ICU allow cards in there with such limited space and infection risks 😡

No bleeping way is he live streaming from the hospital bed claiming that being obese saved his life and that the first thing he’s gonna do when he gets out of hospital is go for a toby carvery…
367FABB3-CEDC-4E15-B10D-0DB988D1AC30.png

ABDDB164-FCF0-4B70-82A7-90E658B16364.png

• Wow
Bit of a sad time this week on Tictok first Stacy and now Chubby I can't help but think of the children.