Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she allowed to continue to claim social welfare if she has access to that donated money? Or do they not take that into account.

I’ve no tolerance for this tbh! Every day of your week there are people in hospital battling cancer and their kids have to go to school, their partner still has to earn a living. She’s not unique.

Also why doesn’t she have serious illness cover? If she works in health insurance she would know all the ins and outs of policies

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she allowed to continue to claim social welfare if she has access to that donated money? Or do they not take that into account.

I’ve no tolerance for this tbh! Every day of your week there are people in hospital battling cancer and their kids have to go to school, their partner still has to earn a living. She’s not unique.

Also why doesn’t she have serious illness cover? If she works in health insurance she would know all the ins and outs of policies
She might be excluded from serious illness having had cancer twice. Or it would be loaded too high to pay.

Reactions: 4
Originally the whole go fund me was to fund her stay in Dublin, she has 200K she can get a limousine up and down if she wants at this stage, this is all bullshit about the stress of it.

Everyone else is in a much tougher position, she should be on every day saying how blessed and grateful she is for the gofund me money, instead of complaining about how stressed she is.

Begging for clothes for Roisin, now begging for a free night in hotel and meal, she is utterly shameless.

Reactions: 13
Re social welfare Q, her entitlement to social welfare would have been approved long before she got the 176. Generally you don’t see re-assessments of illness benefit when someone is on a cancer treatment , but if they knew she had this money she would be above the threshold (which is 35k savings for a single person, so 60-70k savings for a couple)

Reactions: 3
Nah you see she needs a restaurant to slip into her Dms for a freebie 😏
That was my first thought when I saw the question for a meal out.
Looking for notice and a freebie, maybe an added bottle of bubbly.

I honestly hope the phonecall from hospital wasn't bad results. But a part of me is thinking this drama is for weekend engagement.

Reactions: 8
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I feel this one gets a very hard time, I don’t follow her but I have watched stories occasionally and I did donate to her go fund me, she seems to have been through a lot for such a young woman and she seems pretty upbeat on stories.

I feel this one gets a very hard time, I don’t follow her but I have watched stories occasionally and I did donate to her go fund me, she seems to have been through a lot for such a young woman and she seems pretty upbeat on stories.
She gets a hard time for being shady Af . Not for having cancer . There's a difference.

Reactions: 24
Her cancer battles and her health are not at question. It's her use of people's donations, double standards, taking advantage of her health situation for profit, and sly behaviour that is questionable.

Reactions: 18
Her cancer battles and her health are not at question. It's her use of people's donations, double standards, taking advantage of her health situation for profit, and sly behaviour that is questionable.
The donations are hers to spend how she chooses, if it’s on treats so what, if it’s so she has a more comfortable car driving to appointments etc so what. That money was donated to make her life easier and she is the only person who can choose what makes her life easier .

Reactions: 1
The donations are hers to spend how she chooses, if it’s on treats so what, if it’s so she has a more comfortable car driving to appointments etc so what. That money was donated to make her life easier and she is the only person who can choose what makes her life easier .
No, she looked for money for specific things. She listed the specific things.
She should have been transparent about it.
Most people don't donate to a go fund me for the fun of it.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if people would have donated if they thought she was having nights away, nights out/dinners and shopping. Some people who donated may have given their last few euro.
I didnt donate, have been burned in the past and wont ever donate cash again unless I know the person and I know exactly where the money is going. I work too hard to have someone get pissed on my euros.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No, she looked for money for specific things. She listed the specific things.
She should have been transparent about it.
Most people don't donate to a go fund me for the fun of it.
Can I also mention it was to be put away in case this treatment didn't work and she needed treatment abroad , then IVF . While her situation i wouldn wish on anyone having cancer . It was a lot of porky for the gfm

Reactions: 8
Wanting suggestions for lunch for after her next appointment. Why doesnt she go back to Clancy's seeing as they broke all the rules for her group of friends!

Reactions: 12
Can I also mention it was to be put away in case this treatment didn't work and she needed treatment abroad , then IVF . While her situation i wouldn wish on anyone having cancer . It was a lot of porky for the gfm
Her bio has ice baby on stand by!! She’s a completely chancer this one! Hope no one gives her a free meal pay like everyone else!!

Reactions: 12
Why does she come on with these stupid stories about talking in her sleep/his sleep. She is so boring

Reactions: 6
Her bio has ice baby on stand by!! She’s a completely chancer this one! Hope no one gives her a free meal pay like everyone else!!
It bothers me how she has that in her bio. Does she have any understanding on the process of ivf. She has 1 x frozen embryo. It needs to be successfully implanted. You can’t consider it a guaranteed baby at all.

Reactions: 9
A lot of cancer patients will use a surrogate for their ice babies because they won’t be able to carry a child themselves after treatment. Going by her hot flushes post I’d say this will be the avenue she will have to go down xxxx

Reactions: 2
Treats? I don’t remember her saying the go fund me was for treats ! You know what , I could do with a few treats , I think I’ll set up a go fund me for them too 🤨 She makes me absolutely sick and I don’t even follow her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.