Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t wish her any ill will but if she catches Covid before her transplant then I will not feel one bit sorry for her. Sorry if that sounds harsh but I’m done with this leech.
She has no content so I’d say she’s doing all this just to be spoken about.
We are all taking precautions daily by staying away/apart from other family members. What her and those other 6 “beauties” ( a derogatory term my dad calls slappers ) did last night by booking 2 different tables is disgraceful. Also that bar were given specific instructions /guidelines before it opened on what is and not allowed. I’ve reported that bar Clancys in Youghal to the HSA and to the Vintners Association for breaking government guidelines.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She posted that picture for this reaction exactly. She knew what she was doing and the outrage it would cause. She is one sleazy sly conniving woman

Reactions: 9
In no way at all defending her but she will probably come on and say someone else booked the tables not her personally, most of the bloggers seem to think they can do whatever they want but none are smart enough to leave it off Instagram and no one will know, I hope if Clancy's were innocent in this there is no reprecutions for them because of her actions being broadcast to 100k people

Reactions: 1
In no way at all defending her but she will probably come on and say someone else booked the tables not her personally, most of the bloggers seem to think they can do whatever they want but none are smart enough to leave it off Instagram and no one will know, I hope if Clancy's were innocent in this there is no reprecutions for them because of her actions being broadcast to 100k people
She knew quite well how many were going.
You hardly go out in a group and not know!
It's obvious the tables were together for the night.
'Hey, let's all get in for a photo, wait a minute Shannen, we'll just push the tables together for the gram!!!'
She'll be on later or tomorrow all sick and upset to detract from this!

Reactions: 6
It’s awfully convenient that the 2 tables booked under 2 different names happened to be placed right beside eachother. As someone else said the manager is dating one of the girls. That was 100% orchestrated by Shannen, her pals & the restaurant. All are accountable

Reactions: 18
You’d love to message the byrnes for their thoughts. In fairness I think Denise did everything to protect Ciarán before and after his treatment, be interesting to see how they feel today given she wouldn’t have her nest egg without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She always says " have the courage to say it to me in my Dms and we can discuss and talk it out like adults " yet she on that block button quicker than a fly to tit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do as I say not as I do...

the frustrating thing about this is that she never had to post the picture. She purposefully posted it. She mixed with 6 other households at that table. She chose to do that and she chose to post about it and she needs to accept that people won’t be happy. After months of her preaching to people.

The rule is 6 for a reason. Life can go on off of Instagram.
But don’t come preaching to people about what they should and shouldn’t do with regard to covid19 rules when you yourself do whatever you bloody want!

• Heart
Do as I say not as I do...

the frustrating thing about this is that she never had to post the picture. She purposefully posted it. She mixed with 6 other households at that table. She chose to do that and she chose to post about it and she needs to accept that people won’t be happy. After months of her preaching to people.

The rule is 6 for a reason. Life can go on off of Instagram.
But don’t come preaching to people about what they should and shouldn’t do with regard to covid19 rules when you yourself do whatever you bloody want!

You are 10000% right. She does this for attention/reaction. She’s a bit like Tara make up - she thinks she’s stop dead gorgeous done up & I think a lot of the posting is narcissistic wanting the glory and loving compliments... but she didn’t need to post this breach & she could have absolutely deleted it when the backlash hit. But she’s thriving on attention whether positive or negative. It’ll be reshared some day in Jan when she’s showing a pale pasty post transplant selfie up. Well I hope nobody contacts the transplant unit to warn them this one is maximising the chances of bringing covid up with her !! All this Christmas present gift talk is an excuse for her to post AF links.. what a beggar

Reactions: 11
Oh subscription services .. hmm they sound unreal .. hmm maybe a company might send her one now she's done vids begging 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
It's a pity we don't have Seamus number to see what his actual opinion is on people in treatment going out and clearly hugging people.

Would be very strange for an oncologist to say nope that's grand because mental health needs it.

Clancys weren’t innocent one of the girls with Shannon is the owners missus and you mean to tell me they didn’t know? 🙄

Reactions: 6
She would really want to lay off the AF links.
She was so greedy all black Friday week, let it go now and show some class.
In Fact all the bloggers need to take a long hard look at themselves and their behaviour.

I could not give a hoot about presents this year(I have them all bought as there's a chance I can get sick at anytime so need to be organised).

What most people have learnt this year is the importance of family and shared experiences and time together. That's what Christmas is about, nobody needs 20 pairs of trainers or more stretchy leggings or hair stylers or fake tan or lounge wear.

Hopefully we will all get time with the people we love. Hope you're all looking forward to some nice family time, what a year!

I think if I had just come through my third chemo journey and heading into a second stem cell transplant I would be focused on time with my family, get off social media for a few weeks and make some special memories.

Being a media hub, does seem to be her life goal right now, it's a pity she hasn't learnt more from her journey but I think she's really quite vacuous.

I was told last week this is most likely my last Christmas, my heart is broken, but it really makes you grateful for everyday and grateful for such wonderful support. Family is everything x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She would really want to lay off the AF links.
She was so greedy all black Friday week, let it go now and show some class.
In Fact all the bloggers need to take a long hard look at themselves and their behaviour.

I could not give a hoot about presents this year(I have them all bought as there's a chance I can get sick at anytime so need to be organised).

What most people have learnt this year is the importance of family and shared experiences and time together. That's what Christmas is about, nobody needs 20 pairs of trainers or more stretchy leggings or hair stylers or fake tan or lounge wear.

Hopefully we will all get time with the people we love. Hope you're all looking forward to some nice family time, what a year!

I think if I had just come through my third chemo journey and heading into a second stem cell transplant I would be focused on time with my family, get off social media for a few weeks and make some special memories.

Being a media hub, does seem to be her life goal right now, it's a pity she hasn't learnt more from her journey but I think she's really quite vacuous.

I was told last week this is most likely my last Christmas, my heart is broken, but it really makes you grateful for everyday and grateful for such wonderful support. Family is everything x
I'm honestly so sorry to hear that, I hope you have a lovely Christmas with the ones you love x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.