Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting she had a Charlotte Tilbury swipe up the other day saying she never bought it before, I guess she never had €200K lying in her bank account before either.

Barry cooking dinner the other evening but no, she wanted a Chinese.

Which Nike trainers to buy?

It is just spend, spend,spend, such a waste.

Watching "cancer with gratitude" page, another stunning young mother who just received a terminal diagnosis after battling twice before, she raised 40K and everyday thanks for the generosity and highlights things it will help with.

Has Shannen ever accounted for what she's using it for? I know you don't have to and she wouldn't strike you as someone with much class but it would be good practice to show some appreciation.

Saying she's sharing Christmas gift ideas does not excuse the utter greed of so many swipeups, the greed is disgusting. So ungracious

Reactions: 17
If it’s AF is she getting paid? Gifted is free I take it. Still don’t understand half of Instagram! 😂
If you click on her links that have AF on it and then purchase from the site she gets a cut of the price. (The site stays in your cookies for a few weeks too so she’ll get a cut whenever you buy from the same site).

I have absolutely no issue with AF links by the way. The likes of The Daly dish to use one example who use the airfryer constantly and are a great advertisement for it I don’t see why they shouldn’t get some commission on sales. What Shannen is doing is flinging heaps of any old tit at the wall hoping some will stick - no integrity.

Reactions: 8
Interesting she had a Charlotte Tilbury swipe up the other day saying she never bought it before, I guess she never had €200K lying in her bank account before either.

Watching "cancer with gratitude" page, another stunning young mother who just received a terminal diagnosis after battling twice before, she raised 40K and everyday thanks for the generosity and highlights things it will help with.

Has Shannen ever accounted for what she's using it for? I know you don't have to and she wouldn't strike you as someone with much class but it would be good practice to show some appreciation.

Saying she's sharing Christmas gift ideas does not excuse the utter greed of so many swipeups, the greed is disgusting. So ungracious
€89 for UGG slippers and AF..always thought she was to good to be true especially after all that go fund me money was raised!!

If you click on her links that have AF on it and then purchase from the site she gets a cut of the price. (The site stays in your cookies for a few weeks too so she’ll get a cut whenever you buy from the same site).

I have absolutely no issue with AF links by the way. The likes of The Daly dish to use one example who use the airfryer constantly and are a great advertisement for it I don’t see why they shouldn’t get some commission on sales. What Shannen is doing is flinging heaps of any old tit at the wall hoping some will stick - no integrity.
Oh thank you. I love The Daily Dish page greet ideas and real tasty food. 😋😋😋😋

She loves the fact she can eat shite! When I saw her advertising The Jellies that was me done!

Reactions: 1
Will we see her on the Toy show tonight?
I wouldn’t watch that in a fit!! Even as a young child I never liked it all the bloody Billy Barry kids on it!! 😂😂 My neighbour is a baker a very good baker but she is selling boxes for €25 with small cakes etc.. what a scam. Each to there own I guess!

Cute isn’t she you would barely see the AF as it’s in white! This one is really winding me up! Disgusted with her I am!! 🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just went back over her stories from today to have a look, she has 22 yes 22 AF links just today!!! She is taking the absolute piss, part of the reason for the go fund me was because she's couldn't work and neither could Barry but she's lashing up the AF's to beat the band!! The likes of her would put me off donating to go fund me pages!! Anyone who donated by PayPal, claim your money back now, she doesn't deserve people's hard earned money 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not only does she have the money from the go fund me page, she will be making yet more money from all the AF links 🤦🏻‍♀️ Some people have no shame! She has no need to be doing AF links and promoting stuff, she has enough money that would do any family a long, long time!!!!! Extremely poor taste

Reactions: 6
I just went back over her stories from today to have a look, she has 22 yes 22 AF links just today!!! She is taking the absolute piss, part of the reason for the go fund me was because she's couldn't work and neither could Barry but she's lashing up the AF's to beat the band!! The likes of her would put me off donating to go fund me pages!! Anyone who donated by PayPal, claim your money back now, she doesn't deserve people's hard earned money 🤬
This is absolutely disgusting... its pure and utter greed

Reactions: 4
I think your right!! She was asked by a follower! Busy today wasn’t she with all her swipe ups and she just loves Spotlight now there is a surprise!! 😂😂
Remember the same wan started Her begging go fund me cause she said no income 🤬 she should throw all the free tit into the boot of the car the donations bought and give it to darling Seamus .wait and see her posting a picture of anything she donates
it was scandalous she made out they needed money for literally for food and petrol. Since getting it shes buying non stop emergencies like diamonds and other luxury items. Imagine living in cork related to her and the community knowing where the money went. Neck of her. She’s caught out rotten 🤬🙈

Reactions: 7
Remember the same wan started Her begging go fund me cause she said no income 🤬 she should throw all the free tit into the boot of the car the donations bought and give it to darling Seamus .wait and see her posting a picture of anything she donates

it was scandalous she made out they needed money for literally for food and petrol. Since getting it shes buying non stop emergencies like diamonds and other luxury items. Imagine living in cork related to her and the community knowing where the money went. Neck of her. She’s caught out rotten 🤬🙈
Its not like they haven’t money she’s getting some sort of payment, he’s working, children’s allowance am I missing anything! Oh yeah doesn’t have to buy anything, food gifted, clothes gifted, nights away gifted!! Seriously!! 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Little girl on the Toy Show had money raised for her prosthetic leg after amputation because of a tumour....Ryan asked them what they did with the extra money, buy herself something nice? No....they donated all the leftover money to charties around Ireland.
Shannen needs to learn a lesson from this little girl.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Little girl on the Toy Show had money raised for her prosthetic leg after amputation because of a tumour....Ryan asked them what they did with the extra money, buy herself something nice? No....they donated all the leftover money to charties around Ireland.
Thought the exact same thing. What a beautiful little girl😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was thinking the EXACT same thing as she was talking God love her, she was a little dote, had me tearing up talking

Reactions: 21
Why does she make out all the links are what people are asking for? Why would someone message her asking about deals, can’t they do their own research? Maybe I’m missing something...

Reactions: 13
Why does she make out all the links are what people are asking for? Why would someone message her asking about deals, can’t they do their own research? Maybe I’m missing something...
Because thats how they all make money

Reactions: 4
They should ALL be sharing the daylights out of that appeal, god knows their audiences are big enough and particularly as she benefitted hugely from a similar appeal on Instagram.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.