Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our company stop paying after 6 weeks and then it's on to income protection which is 66% of your wages......and you have to see a company doctor every few weeks, not your own doctor.....
It is very hard to get a person back to work if they are playing the mental health card ( no disrespect to anyone who genuinely suffers I just don’t believe she is). It can leave the company liable if anything happens and the person say there was pressure put on them to come back to work.

Reactions: 6
It is very hard to get a person back to work if they are playing the mental health card ( no disrespect to anyone who genuinely suffers I just don’t believe she is). It can leave the company liable if anything happens and the person say there was pressure put on them to come back to work.
I have been off for months with anxiety......the stress of work just became too much for me.....it led to a lot of other health issues with heavy bleeds etc and has just been a horrible time....I'm still not in the right frame of mind to go back but believe me I would give anything to be well and are to go back to work....that is why it makes me so angry when these instahuns throw the word anxiety around when the feel like it just to get more followers etc.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I have been off for months with anxiety......the stress of work just became too much for me.....it led to a lot of other health issues with heavy bleeds etc and has just been a horrible time....I'm still not in the right frame of mind to go back but believe me I would give anything to be well and are to go back to work....that is why it makes me so angry when these instahuns throw the word anxiety around when the feel like it just to get more followers etc.....
@Donegalwoman123 so sorry to read this……sending you love and light 💕💕
And it’s strong women like you, who genuinely know the horrible toll anxiety brings to not just you but everyone who loves you, that gives you every tight to feel so angry……but as we know they don’t give a flying duck as long as they get the followers and the engagement disgustingly using ‘anxiety’ as an excuse for any wrongs they might have done. It needs to stop 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can I just say there are no trolls in here. Simply strangers on the internet looking out for eachother without knowing who they are speaking to.
It's really nice to read tbh 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can I just say there are no trolls in here. Simply strangers on the internet looking out for eachother without knowing who they are speaking to.
It's really nice to read tbh 💕
@Beefcake-tits I feel the exact same……it was a week ago tonight that I got those messages from Shannen and I am so glad I shared them here. I can’t describe how much every word of care, love and support means to me……I’m moved in so many ways. And you have shown me all of the above. Thank you 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am so sor
I am so sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. I unfortunately don't need to imagine how you feel -I already know. I am going through a terrible time with 3 people on my team and while I've coped WFH , now I'm expected to go back into the office and I vomit -literally at the thought. I dont know how to go about not going back on grounds if anxiety. I'm not looking for an easy ride, I want to work. They have alienated me from my friends-theres about 20 of us who tea break together-and thats all gone for me. So now I will have to sit at my desk alone again like before covid. I dont want to not work-I am so productive at home-but I cannot physically or mentally cope with being in the office. I would rather not be here at all if I have to face them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I am so sor

I am so sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. I unfortunately don't need to imagine how you feel -I already know. I am going through a terrible time with 3 people on my team and while I've coped WFH , now I'm expected to go back into the office and I vomit -literally at the thought. I dont know how to go about not going back on grounds if anxiety. I'm not looking for an easy ride, I want to work. They have alienated me from my friends-theres about 20 of us who tea break together-and thats all gone for me. So now I will have to sit at my desk alone again like before covid. I dont want to not work-I am so productive at home-but I cannot physically or mentally cope with being in the office. I would rather not be here at all if I have to face them.
I would suggest if possible raising the issue with HR. If this isn't possible then go to your GP and take time off and look elsewhere.

I stayed in a miserable job for 2yrs longer than I should have and burnt myself out for it and got no thanks. Your health is your wealth and NO JOB is worth ya feeling like this so mind yourself and do whatever you can x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How do you know they don’t have anxiety tho?
There is no one fits all with mental health . Some people are extremely good a hiding it ..
I have a close friend who on the outside looked like she had it all, she ended up in a hospital for months … She was so good at hiding it . I have had my own struggles but there was times I pushed through but I was petrified inside . I’ve been to wedding , holidays ect and it’s been living hell . We went through a very traumatic time with health’s a few years ago , it wasn’t until I was over and we went back to our lives that it hit!! Shannon has been through an awful lot , there is noway it can’t effect her . Even the uncertainty of her Cancer returning ect…
I can have great weeks and then out of nowhere it hit !! I remember telling 2 friends about my struggles and they couldn’t believe it because I always seem so happy and content but I said no one has any idea what goes on in someone’s head or behind their front door .
Shannen is a melt , she grates on me big time but I also feel we as a country have come along way regards mental health and I think is so sad read the judgment on here .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I
I would suggest if possible raising the issue with HR. If this isn't possible then go to your GP and take time off and look elsewhere.

I stayed in a miserable job for 2yrs longer than I should have and burnt myself out for it and got no thanks. Your health is your wealth and NO JOB is worth ya feeling like this so mind yourself and do whatever you can x
I will try to do that for sure. My confidence is so low that even the thought of that or any conversation sets off panic systems in me. But I need to do it. It doesn't help that I'm finally in a government, safe, pensionable job that I don't want to lose-i could take or leave the job- but ive worked in the private sector in retail for 20 years ,loved the people and the work but it was all weekends, late nights, all major holidays, and I needed to create a life for me and my husband -so I took this.
thank you x and I hope you are doing so much better now xx

Yes.i totally agree however one minute shannens anxiety is health related and not social like she said last week when she went away and then on Thursday doing an ad she said it is social anxiety a good liar needs a good memory , also her anxiety comes out Monday to Friday when she has to adult and look after her child so she takes to the bed but is fine come the weekend when she is heading out on hotel breaks or with all her friends

• Heart
How do you know they don’t have anxiety tho?
There is no one fits all with mental health . Some people are extremely good a hiding it ..
I have a close friend who on the outside looked like she had it all, she ended up in a hospital for months … She was so good at hiding it . I have had my own struggles but there was times I pushed through but I was petrified inside . I’ve been to wedding , holidays ect and it’s been living hell . We went through a very traumatic time with health’s a few years ago , it wasn’t until I was over and we went back to our lives that it hit!! Shannon has been through an awful lot , there is noway it can’t effect her . Even the uncertainty of her Cancer returning ect…
I can have great weeks and then out of nowhere it hit !! I remember telling 2 friends about my struggles and they couldn’t believe it because I always seem so happy and content but I said no one has any idea what goes on in someone’s head or behind their front door .
Shannen is a melt , she grates on me big time but I also feel we as a country have come along way regards mental health and I think is so sad read the judgment on here .
It very hard to believe that someone is genuinely suffering with their mental health when they keep changing their story, early in the week she didn’t suffer from social anxiety it was health anxiety and by the end of the week it was social anxiety. Also her anxiety seem to selective only Mon -Fri fine when she heading out or away for the weekend.
Also all the “Insta huns” seem to suffer from anxiety when they are being called out on something. None them seem to own it and say look I messed up I’m sorry.

• Heart
Yes.i totally agree however one minute shannens anxiety is health related and not social like she said last week when she went away and then on Thursday doing an ad she said it is social anxiety a good liar needs a good memory , also her anxiety comes out Monday to Friday when she has to adult and look after her child so she takes to the bed but is fine come the weekend when she is heading out on hotel breaks or with all her friends
But maybe she isn’t coping very well in general and is struggling to do all the things that are expected of her a mother & parent. Considering that she has been through a lot I don’t see how she couldn’t be struggling. I agree those messages she sent to that women where awful, but to me that just points that she isn’t really in the best frame of mind to be say those things. By the way not trying to defend her at all, but just giving a different perspective

Reactions: 2
Q
absolutely. Anxiety doesn't come and go. It's constant. You wake with it and sleep with it. Yes you learn hoewto live with it and how to hide it. It certainly doesn't allow you toddle off for breaks willy nilly as happy as Larry. I would respect her more if she said"im struggling right now. We have a wknd away booked for a while, I'm not sure I can do it but I need to-for me, my partner, our relationship.
It's the all of a sudden"im great" thats what i struggle with. That is not real

Reactions: 3
But maybe she isn’t coping very well in general and is struggling to do all the things that are expected of her a mother & parent. Considering that she has been through a lot I don’t see how she couldn’t be struggling. I agree those messages she sent to that women where awful, but to me that just points that she isn’t really in the best frame of mind to be say those things. By the way not trying to defend her at all, but just giving a different perspective
I’m all for different perspectives, but nah. Shannen is a master manipulator. She uses the cancer card to benefit her, which in itself sends shivers down my spine.
Leaving aside all of the atrocious things she’s done, the one example alone of what she said to @Missymeister is unforgivable. That in itself should end this scumbags “career”.
I don’t care what frame of mind you’re in, leaving aside as a cancer survivor herself, as a HUMAN BEING, you do not say something like that. To stoop so low is truly unforgivable.

Shannen Joyce is a nasty piece of work with a vicious temper. She plays the sweet Cork girl role, with her big doe eyes eating her childlike spaghetti on toast. Trying to convince people she’s such an angel. She thrives on peoples pity. Loves playing the victim card.

She uses anxiety, depression, stress and her former diagnosis to scare, shame, and guilt ANYONE that dares questions her life. She has the audacity to say the hundreds of thousands of euro the people of Ireland raised for her cancer treatment is “hers to do what she wants with” - COME ON!!
I’d say the people in Youghal are terrified of her.

Her day will come, I’ve no doubt.

…but please, spare me. She’s the worst of the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m all for different perspectives, but nah. Shannen is a master manipulator. She uses the cancer card to benefit her, which in itself sends shivers down my spine.
Leaving aside all of the atrocious things she’s done, the one example alone of what she said to @Missymeister is unforgivable. That in itself should end this scumbags “career”.
I don’t care what frame of mind you’re in, leaving aside as a cancer survivor herself, as a HUMAN BEING, you do not say something like that. To stoop so low is truly unforgivable.

Shannen Joyce is a nasty piece of work with a vicious temper. She plays the sweet Cork girl role, with her big doe eyes eating her childlike spaghetti on toast. Trying to convince people she’s such an angel. She thrives on peoples pity. Loves playing the victim card.

She uses anxiety, depression, stress and her former diagnosis to scare, shame, and guilt ANYONE that dares questions her life. She has the audacity to say the hundreds of thousands of euro the people of Ireland raised for her cancer treatment is “hers to do what she wants with” - COME ON!!

As I say i was trying to think of it from a different perspective, but I do agree with how you have summed things up, I haven’t followed shannen enough to really know the ins and outs of it all either

Reactions: 3

So well put! Im not buying any of this anxiety tit at all..... she just uses it when it suits her to hide from the go fund me questions! She had cancer 3 times, tho terrible, shes beat it, and is cancer free now, most people arent as lucky... she needs to pull herself together now, get on with life, stop with all the self pity, and donate the money she fraudulently took from people. The way she treated @Missymeister was unforgivable and VILE, id say she learned her lesson there, not cos shes sorry mind you, but for fear that her disgusting rants answering genuine questions will be shared, and she will be outed for the horrible, snide bully that she really is.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It very hard to believe that someone is genuinely suffering with their mental health when they keep changing their story, early in the week she didn’t suffer from social anxiety it was health anxiety and by the end of the week it was social anxiety. Also her anxiety seem to selective only Mon -Fri fine when she heading out or away for the weekend.
Also all the “Insta huns” seem to suffer from anxiety when they are being called out on something. None them seem to own it and say look I messed up I’m sorry.
That’s fair enough .. I don’t follow her anymore as she really grates on me , can’t pin point what it is with her .

Reactions: 2
I have to agree with this. Shannen only ever seems to turn on her anxiety when she knows she has done something wrong and is trying to worm her way out of it......as someone who is suffering with anxiety, I would never dream of saying to people some of the things she has said to people, what happened to treat people the way you would like to be treated eh? Anxiety does not give you the right to talk to people the way she has and then blame the anxiety when you get caught out.....
One day she doesn't have social anxiety only health anxiety, the next day she does have social anxiety.....she seems to make it up as she goes..... And then all of a sudden it can be cured with a blow dry and some fresh air......

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve said it in previous post, her “anxiety” has ramped up purely due to the fact that she’s been exposed.
Her disgusting treatment of a woman battling cancer, and that people are finally plucking up the courage to question the money.

THATS why she’s anxious, huge - massive difference to someone who suffers from actual anxiety and stress

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.