Big Brother UK: Best moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a moment earlier trying to comprehend that David’s dead, Tiffany Pollard, GC and “I’m claustrophobic, Darren” were all in the same series.
Iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember that Leslie fella I can’t remember his second name and that Frenchie woman? Absolute gold search on tiktok. He calls her a stinkin French slut 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember that Leslie fella I can’t remember his second name and that Frenchie woman? Absolute gold search on tiktok. He calls her a stinkin French slut 😭😭😭😭
Didnt she try and burn or shred a expensive item of his clothing or have i just made that up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“My life is in danger here”
*holds up ripped boxers*

I completely forgot he was on big brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kinga and the wine bottle is my favourite tv moment ever. Closely followed by Michelle’s obsession with chicken stu and her finally getting finger blasted by him under a table after finally wearing him down.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So glad I found this thread - so many funny moments.

not strictly BB but does anyone remember Dermot o Leary wearing a silver all in one thing on BBLB from memory it didn’t leave much to the imagination!