Big Brother UK: Best moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sick are some people if it is fake sad news if it isn't

I wouldn't say she was a great housemate though I'm sure she was argumentative and bitchy from what I remember (not that Im saying she deserves anything bad happening to her)

Reactions: 2
Apparently it was fake hopefully it is how sick and twisted I know hoaxes aren't new but still twisted
How do you know, I think it was a family member who posted about it? Horrific if someone has done that all for a few likes.

Why would someone make that up? It's not like she's a massive celebrity.

Glad it was just a hoax though cos Charley is a BB icon.

Remember when makosi asked for a pregnancy test after messing around with Antony in the hot tub

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Although I didn't like Makosi, that whole saga was iconic. She knew what she was doing and played a good game.
Did she know what she was doing? Oh don’t get me wrong I loved her (well up until the last week or so) but how does anyway know they’re pregnant less than 24 hours after the event. I’ll answer my own question by saying that’s highly unlikely but it was the way she thought anyone would believe her …. 🤔

Did she know what she was doing? Oh don’t get me wrong I loved her (well up until the last week or so) but how does anyway know they’re pregnant less than 24 hours after the event. I’ll answer my own question by saying that’s highly unlikely but it was the way she thought anyone would believe her …. 🤔
Wasn’t she a nurse as well 😂😂 I agree I liked her and then towards the end she was really attention seeking!

Reactions: 1
Makosi didn't even have sex with him did she? Wasn't she just flirting in the hot tub and he was too pissed to notice

No. Sure he said he fingered her but they never had sex
Yeah exactly so the whole pregnancy thing was a load of crap anyway 🤣

Edit: thinking back what I remember , I'm sure he was pretty out of it so if that was a woman would have been a different reaction, also remember that guy who followed Anthony around he totally fancied him lol , can't remember his name

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember Lisa Appleton from series 9? She went in with her boyfriend at the time, "Mario Marconi", aka Shaun from Warrington. There was a time about 5-6 years ago, where she was often papped for The Sun and Daily Mail (she hired a photographer herself) in weird situations, such as taking the bins out in her underwear, and eating a hot dog suggestively on a beach. Seems she was/is quite troubled. I remember I quite liked her on the show and was glad that she won some money in a share/steal type game towards the end of the series.
I remember them - they seemed to spend all their time exfoliating!! 😂

• Haha
Yeah exactly so the whole pregnancy thing was a load of crap anyway 🤣

Edit: thinking back what I remember , I'm sure he was pretty out of it so if that was a woman would have been a different reaction, also remember that guy who followed Anthony around he totally fancied him lol , can't remember his name
Craig!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Rex the chef on BB9 constantly bragging about how amazing his girlfriend was on the outside - then his face when she entered and everyone realised that she wasn’t all that and that they didn’t get on!! 😬
40EF8C63-01D3-4381-AACD-10703F00F969.jpeg

Nasty Nick 🤣 that guy Darren I think? "names , what do you mean he's be writing names?" And Craig thinking he's some big detective in charge of a criminal investigation questioning him , oh how innocent BB series 1 was
I can’t believe what a massive big deal we thought it was at the time - we even stopped work and crowded around someone’s computer in the office so we could see it all unfold!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rex the chef on BB9 constantly bragging about how amazing his girlfriend was on the outside - then his face when she entered and everyone realised that she wasn’t all that and that they didn’t get on!! 😬View attachment 1537083

I can’t believe what a massive big deal we thought it was at the time - we even stopped work and crowded around someone’s computer in the office so we could see it all unfold!! 🤣
I know .. and I was in a shop at lunchtime when I heard on their radio that Nick had been removed from the house, didn’t have a mobile phone then so when running back to work to share the news. At that time there were only two computers in the whole firm where you could get online so took turns lining up to find out more information. We were a very mixed bunch at work, in ages, likes and dislikes but we were all loving BB.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6