Big Brother UK: Best moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best BB moment was hearing the news over the radio in a shop one lunchtime that Nasty Nick Bateman had been removed from the house. No mobile phone back then so ran back to work to share the news. There was only one computer where I worked so we had to take it in turns to catch up with any updates.
We were a real mix of people but we all knew that we were in at a start of something really big 😀

Reactions: 9
My best BB moment was hearing the news over the radio in a shop one lunchtime that Nasty Nick Bateman had been removed from the house. No mobile phone back then so ran back to work to share the news. There was only one computer where I worked so we had to take it in turns to catch up with any updates.
We were a real mix of people but we all knew that we were in at a start of something really big 😀
Wow - it really was a different era!

Reactions: 3
I remember reading my mum and dads paper everyday with all the BB gossip, especially the earlier series like the Jade Goody/ Kate Lawler one. Does anyone remember they had like a house jail with bars up?

Reactions: 5
I remember reading my mum and dads paper everyday with all the BB gossip, especially the earlier series like the Jade Goody/ Kate Lawler one. Does anyone remember they had like a house jail with bars up?
In series 3 wasn’t it. The rich side and the poor side

Reactions: 6
Remeber Victor and Emma’s fight in BB5 (before Fight Night) because Emma walked in the toilet without knocking and Victor was in there, proper shouting, I remember Victor saying like “well how you would like someone walking in on you taking a CRAP?” 😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else remember the EXCITEMENT of a Friday night eviction?!
Omg i know it was a massive event 😂 headline news all week and thr excitement of hearing the crowd chanting who they loved and hated. "Here are you best bits"

Remeber Victor and Emma’s fight in BB5 (before Fight Night) because Emma walked in the toilet without knocking and Victor was in there, proper shouting, I remember Victor saying like “well how you would like someone walking in on you taking a CRAP?” 😂
The fight when Emma and Michelle came back in after being fake evicted :eek:

• Haha
Fight night
Jason V Marco and the mess
Marco in his campest voice “I might clear the mess up, I might not” Jason immediately retorts “I might knock you the duck out” looooooool

(may not have been the exact words, no need to correct me)

Reactions: 3
Ah, Science - Tweedledum, Tweedledee, Tweedletw*t.
Scidog running around the garden in a blue furry dog costume with Kamal in full rig and heels chasing after him.
Anna in series one - watching the rest naked, smothered in clay and making ‘art’ against the walls, sat in a big pullover saying ‘no, I’m fine, I‘m naked in my head’.
the song from series one (which may still get sung here) they made up and sung at evictions ‘It’s only a game show, it’s only a game show’.
Big Bother ‘inadvertently’ leaving the Mike on so Darren’s nominations were played out to the house and Mel’s absolute hissy fit.
The box task first time round - glued to the tele watching boxes shout ‘no, you shut up’ at each other.
Fight night - watching the stock photos of garden hose, oven gloves, garden gnome spooling round while in the background the sound of breaking plates and dropped cutlery played out.
The thread on Digital Spy called something like Comedy Sketch of Craig a tale of star crossed love between Craig, the Cromer Crimper and Anf’knee.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ah, Science - Tweedledum, Tweedledee, Tweedletw*t.
Scidog running around the garden in a blue furry dog costume with Kamal in full rig and heels chasing after him.
Anna in series one - watching the rest naked, smothered in clay and making ‘art’ against the walls, sat in a big pullover saying ‘no, I’m fine, I‘m naked in my head’.
the song from series one (which may still get sung here) they made up and sung at evictions ‘It’s only a game show, it’s only a game show’.
Big Bother ‘inadvertently’ leaving the Mike on so Darren’s nominations were played out to the house and Mel’s absolute hissy fit.
The box task first time round - glued to the tele watching boxes shout ‘no, you shut up’ at each other.
Fight night - watching the stock photos of garden hose, oven gloves, garden gnome spooling round while in the background the sound of breaking plates and dropped cutlery played out.
The thread on Digital Spy called something like Comedy Sketch of Craig a tale of star crossed love between Craig, the Cromer Crimper and Anf’knee.
I still sometimes sing the ‘it’s only a game show’ song!