Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Non90

So many to choose from, but how can it not be this. One of the most iconic tv moments ever witnessed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

LittleMy

VIP Member
I can’t find a pic but please tell me someone else remembers Craig (same series as Makosi I’m sure) wearing a blonde wig and then having a breakdown cos someone told him he looked like Myra Hindley?
Yes! Can’t find a video of it anywhere but here’s some pics. 💀

462BB51B-B93C-441E-8566-C020029CB7DA.jpeg
9C1181F8-A4FD-45F6-8D2B-4E31028A9EF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

nicalibres

VIP Member
I can’t find a pic but please tell me someone else remembers Craig (same series as Makosi I’m sure) wearing a blonde wig and then having a breakdown cos someone told him he looked like Myra Hindley?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GossWhore

VIP Member
This thread is in honour of Big Brother coming back

And we want PROBLEMS, not peace

Leave your favourite scenes from the show. Even though it's coming in 2023. We can start reminiscing

I'll go first 💀💀💀💀💀
]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

nicalibres

VIP Member
Nasty Nick 🤣 that guy Darren I think? "names , what do you mean he's be writing names?" And Craig thinking he's some big detective in charge of a criminal investigation questioning him , oh how innocent BB series 1 was
“I’ve got evidence that you’re plotting a very derrrty plot against us” 😂 Liverpool’s own Ted Hastings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Turmeric123

VIP Member
So so so excited to have the king of reality tv back!! My only fear is that ITV will water down a lot of the chaos as it’s very big on mental health right now.

Anyway, my favourite housemate of all time will forever be Pete Burns. RIP.

That just reminded me of one of the most disturbing lines ever - Would you like me to be the cat 🐈 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

nicalibres

VIP Member
Today i rewatched the “David’s dead” 😂 I don’t know how many times I’ve watched it but I laugh every time 😭
It kills me that the whole house is flapping and confused and it takes one person with 2 functioning brain cells to be like “you’ve got the wrong David” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Leo100

VIP Member
Dermot on BBLB on Sundays 😍 lazy morning in bed watching Hollyoaks omnibus , Sunday dinner then BBLB

• Heart
Reactions: 16

GossWhore

VIP Member
THIS IS THE VOICE OF GOD

Screenshot_20220803-091249_Chrome.jpg

His voice IS big brother

I insert "Gemma thinks she has seen a ghost" 💀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15