Big Brother Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching one of those housebuying programmes years ago. Suzie snoozy was on and she wanted to buy a flat, a pied a terre for a million pounds. Yikes. Her husband was paying.
She was the keyboard player in that Addicted to Love video.
Did very well for herself all told.
Too dull for presenting jobs, though

Reactions: 1
I've just started watching series 2 on You Tube. It was SO good back then! So much more natural and a great mix of people.
Didn't Penny get obsessed with Paul early on? Also can't believe Stuart was 36 which is my current age, he seemed so much older and boring.
Love Dean, can't remember if he turns out to be nice all the way through. Amma is scary. Love Brian, i'd forgotten how naturally charismatic he was.

Reactions: 7
I was hoping it might be an show per series or something, showing the best bits from across the whole series rather than just one full episode
Yes that’s what I had assumed it was going to be, I’d rather watch that!

Reactions: 3
Anyone remember Tracey the raver ? I think it was the same series as Charley and Carole.

Reactions: 2
I've just started watching series 2 on You Tube. It was SO good back then! So much more natural and a great mix of people.
Didn't Penny get obsessed with Paul early on? Also can't believe Stuart was 36 which is my current age, he seemed so much older and boring.
Love Dean, can't remember if he turns out to be nice all the way through. Amma is scary. Love Brian, i'd forgotten how naturally charismatic he was.
I’m doing the same!!! I was 12 when I first watched this back in 2001! It’s so lovely and innocent!

I LOVED big brother and used to post on the DSBB forum back in the day. I just remember the WHATM threads from the live feeds. No one would miss anything, you couldn’t sneeze or fart without the forum knowing or commenting on it. I miss the early BB. I would love them to bring it back but not sure it would ever be the same.
I rewatched BB9 a couple of years ago, I loved Rex, he was a brilliant housemate!

I wish they would broadcast bb5 during lockdown 😍

Paul and Helen's relationship was lovely. When they were holding hands on the bed when the lights were out aweee
I didn't realise they were together for 5 years after it

I am loving this thread! I remember parts of the first series I think I was about 10 and was allowed to watch it once on holiday! I loved the 2nd, 3rd, the 4th was painfully boring and then series 5-9 I think I was hooked and after that I would watch it but started going out a lot missing some and not bothering. Favourite housemates are def - jade, Brian and Nikki! I always YouTube Nikki’s best arguments etc on YouTube. They should bring a Chanel where we can watch the full series of re-runs! I remember how famous they would become after always in heat magazine! The last fees series were just full of z listers who had been on shows like ex on the beach, ibiza weekend etc!

Would've been good if they did a show with lots of the arguments that had happened over all the series. The Ryan Thomas/Roxanne debacle was arguably one of the most important to ever be on the show because of the questions/discussions that it raised about domestic violence/abuse.

Also not sure if anyone has mentioned so far but what about Emily from bb8 I think who was kicked out for saying a racist term. She is now an influencer called style lobster I actually really enjoy her content and stories though!

Amna used to say raw mince iirc🤢

Ama was a bit odd but I felt for her when she overheard Brian, Penny and Narinder bitching about her in the bedroom

I was watching videos of "Alex the gangster" anyone remember her?
I actually knew her partner. A couple years ago he got locked up for rape and torture of a teenager.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was watching videos of "Alex the gangster" anyone remember her?
I actually knew her partner. A couple years ago he got locked up for rape and torture of a teenager.
Good that she got kicked off then, didn’t she threaten the other HMs and alluded to him that he would have access to their families outside the house

I still dislike Craig. I noticed in his Guardian interview that he’s still peddling that giant lie that he didn’t tell anyone he wanted to win to help a friend with Down’s Syndrome have life saving surgery. His family told everyone left, right and centre. And as IF he went in just for that. The Nick thing changed things around for him in there. Irritating man.

Anna woz robbed.
I was a bit confused by this because I remember it being pushed as a final spurt for him to win (it was 51% Craig 49% Anna IIRC) but reading it back I think he meant he didn’t tell anyone (production wise) when he was applying that was the reason he wanted to win the money. It was definitely something that came out whilst on the show.

Reactions: 1
This has reminded me that Marcus Bentley blocked me on Twitter. The only reason I can of is that I once tweeted about how much his narration had changed over the years and how he completely exaggerated his Geordie accent in the later series, and sounded like someone doing an impression of Marcus Bentley. I didn’t even tag him in the tweet but presumably he searches for tweets featuring his name and he was obviously offended by my tweet and blocked me.

Well listen to him now. I was bleeping right! I’ve thought he was an egotistical twit ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.