Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked Nikki passed the psych evaluation to appear on BB in the first place. She was one of my favourite housemates & it’s beyond sad that someone who gave us so much entertainment was in so much pain. To think she died alone is just heartbreaking

Reactions: 12
She actually failed the psych test the first time she applied (for bb5 I think) but the second time she left out all the info about her eating disorder and lied on the tests etc

Reactions: 10
‘Psych test’ is a phrase I’d use loosely along with ‘social experiment’.

Reactions: 5
‘Psych test’ is a phrase I’d use loosely along with ‘social experiment’.
I’m sure that was the intention of the first show & then the contestants got wise on how to play for airtime & make a few quid & the producers worked out how they could expose & exploit them as the series went on. The first series were the best because the contestants seemed most genuine! I’ve not watched it for years tho tbh

Reactions: 9
I agree, after that first series it evolved into a monster.

was the "documentary" pulled from All4? I saw it up earlier as the headline programme but it's unavailable now if you search it?

Reactions: 2
was the "documentary" pulled from All4? I saw it up earlier as the headline programme but it's unavailable now if you search it?
It appears to have been. Quite possibly the ethical issues mentioned earlier are being scrutinized.

Reactions: 7
I recorded the program and watched it this morning I have seen a few people say it’s been removed
It was just so sad and just shows how we really don’t know what people are going through underneath a bubbly persona
I’m glad I watched it as it really showed what a life long battle anorexia is

I watched the documentary last night and it was so heartbreaking
Anorexia hits close to home for me as my sister has had it since she was in her early teens (amongst other MH issues) and the helplessness you feel is torture. It’s the one year anniversary of Nikki’s passing today

Reactions: 6
It was an absolutely heartbreaking thing to watch especially as she had so many people who loved her but her demons were just too big.

I honestly think back then,it wasn't so strict. If she'd applied today,no way would she have been allowed to take part.

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree. But surely there has to be something missing from the documentary, she surely can't have been alone I guess I just don't WANT to believe it.
This is what I find confusing. She had such a strong support team, where were they all?

This is sad beyond anything I could have even imagined. Thank you for trying your best for her.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think back then,it wasn't so strict. If she'd applied today,no way would she have been allowed to take part.
i think it was a lot worse during the C5 days. Didn’t a bunch of celebrities who failed the C4 psych tests end up on C5 CBB? I think Daniella Westbrook and Kerry Katona were a couple of them.

Reactions: 7
I kind of understand why Pete didn’t take part in the docu, well I say this only because I have a feeling her mum and friends were not keen but I can’t understand why Davina didn’t take part.

Reactions: 3
Maybe looking back it's all a bit of a tarnished legacy so everyone is gradually distancing. Even that show they did in lockdown seemed a really weird look back on it all. Like they pretended some of the series over the years didn't even exist.

Reactions: 1
Maybe looking back it's all a bit of a tarnished legacy so everyone is gradually distancing. Even that show they did in lockdown seemed a really weird look back on it all. Like they pretended some of the series over the years didn't even exist.
Yeah like am I wrong or did they not even reference BB5 or fight night? It’s a bit of a poisoned chalice at this stage I think

Reactions: 1
Yeah like am I wrong or did they not even reference BB5 or fight night? It’s a bit of a poisoned chalice at this stage I think
Yeah they didn't mention it once. There were others they skipped as well. Then it ended up a load of random CBB episodes. Seems like they started what could have been a good look back with an episode from each series but gave up from the off

Seems like everything has to be so sanitised now. So a few people had a barney on tv, who gives a shite?! No one died ffs. Ridiculous that they wouldn’t reference it