Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
I saw a TikTok describe them as a black cat/golden retriever couple and it made me so happy. I really think they’ll be together at least for awhile after the show. Time will tell if it lasts. It’s all feeling very Love Island you guys!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Do you remember Grace throwing a drink over that other female contestant just before she was evicted?
Yes, Susie because she’d had the audacity to nominate her. Aisleyne was the only housemate to challenge her for doing it, the others just sat there.

• Heart

Restless Native

VIP Member
Remember Kamal throwing water over Max and Saskia in bed and then saying it was thr only way Saskia was getting wet tonight 😆😂

• Haha

Salacious

Chatty Member
I remember Kitten going mental for absolutely no reason and basically arguing with herself lol
Kitten was one of the few contestants I still remember, she led a protest when she got the boot and her fellow housemates supported her. Then when BB decided to whittle down the prize fund for every minute she stayed put, the same housemates ditched their revolution and sent her packing! :ROFLMAO:

The first couple of series were genuinely very interesting to watch. Certainly the first one, there were psychologists involved and the housemates had no idea how many people would be watching. There weren't even crowds for the evictions. It was also interesting to see housemates who otherwise were reserved come out of their shell, or two contestants with completely different backgrounds and beliefs bond over something. Then C4 decided to up the ante, went for drama and people who applied were after a quick fame fix.

BB6 was the last series I enjoyed and watched right the way through, although I did catch some of the CBB editions on C5. "David's dead" still gets me. 😹

• Haha

princessmaire80

Chatty Member
OMG I can’t cope with the thought of Jenry lying in bed together on a Sunday morning, lazily sipping champagne….
I need a lie down 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I will never forget Jayne from that series having a meltdown and shouting at Big Brother “Are you on FUCKING DRUGS?”

And also when someone threw a sponge at her head (wearing a helmet) and she pretended it knocked her unconscious and she was drowning in the pool

• Haha

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Tbf I followed Noky for a few days then unfollowed her, only so many posed selfies I need to see, theres no humour, no personality, its a very boring account.

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
Not seen this as I didn't watch weeks 1 & 2

'I would perhaps subscribe to the idea that it was meant to be' Oh my heart :love:

• Heart

Restless Native

VIP Member
When Dermot did Big Brothers little brother they always had a psychologist on it. I cant get excited I'm convinced it'll be shit lol

• Haha
  • Heart

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I know they weren't the greatest presenters but think we should all vote for Will n AJ to win best presenters at NTAs. Ant n Dec have won for the 65 years and are coming across so smug on IAC.

Last edited:

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I really really hope they don’t go down the love island route and use insta pricks with 100k folllwers. Normal Tom dick or Harry’s please! I’m not convinced though with it being ITV

imma still watch though 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rahrah

I can’t wait to watch them all having arguments over the shopping list. When it started I was eighteen and just thought they were stupid for not spending it all on booze, fags and biscuits. Now I am old I would fight to the death to get my little treats on the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hol20x

VIP Member
Hot dang! She looks about my age (I'm in 30s lol) but must be in 40s if she had Jordan at ...18?
She's gorgeous, she could pass as his sister lol Kerry said on her live stream yesterday that in the house Jordan said his mum is all Turkey teeth and tits. 🤣

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
People are so invested in them because it developed slowly over the course of the series out of a genuine friendship and connection. Henry always fancied Jordan obviously, but you could see Jordan’s eyes and face lighting up during the kissing task and it was like he suddenly ‘saw’ him properly.

• Heart