Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
We may need a Jenry thread in the rave section if these two get together and choose to keep us up to date!

😄

Screenshot_20231118_161758_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People are so invested in them because it developed slowly over the course of the series out of a genuine friendship and connection. Henry always fancied Jordan obviously, but you could see Jordan’s eyes and face lighting up during the kissing task and it was like he suddenly ‘saw’ him properly.
It was when he got all coy when Henry called him by his name. That's when I realised he'd fallen for him. It's been so endearing to watch them.
Also the tight gold trousers when he couldn't help but take a peek (or 2).
And honestly, that hot tub kiss was hot as hell. Lucky old Henners.

• Heart

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Hi everyone, just a heads up to say that on Thursday the 07th April on Channel 4 at 9pm there is a Nikki documentary airing called Nikki Grahame: Who is She?

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
It’s like he vanished of the face of the earth. I dont think he coped well in the aftermath.
some stuff about him here in 2015: https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274117

someone made a thread on that website asking about the best bb6 storyline and it reminded me of the absolute insanity of that series lol

- makosi's "pregancy"
- science v everyone all the time
- kemal hating orlaith because she got along with makosi
- derek hating pretty girls - sam and orlaith for no reason & shouting at them both
- maxwell & saskia
- roberto throwing pasta on maxwell's head
- the hot tub session
- sam vs lesleh
- kemal becoming paranoid of makosi being a mole, only to confess his fears to makosi who instead of denying it instead tried to drive kemal insane by not denying it
- craig and anthony + craig's hatred of eugene because he was delusional and thought eugene wanted a piece of anthony
- makosi sharing the alcohol with the people in the secret garden instead of the main house, which led to the infamous saskia and makosi fight
- kinga and the wine bottle

there's so many i can't even think of them all lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Henry's sis giving us all the BTS much-needed hand holding and eye contact we look for :love:

(I bet Henry smells like Acqua di Parma or something super high end! Whatever it was it worked for Jordan).

View attachment 2580721
Ah this is adorable. Turns out I'm quite the hopeles romantic these days...I found this relationship much more compelling than any Love Island shite ever could be. I just want them to swan around London and the Cotswolds, with Mabel, eating in fancy restaurants and quaffing champers with Henry roaring in laughter at Jordans one liners.
They are basically the nations new Charles and Lady Di! Just better suited.

Last edited:
  • Heart

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
Craig and Eugene were among the few contestants I really liked.
Craig's obsession with Anthony was seriously unnerving. I remember an episode where Anthony got blackout drunk and Craig was draping himself all over him, telling him how much he loved him. BB eventually spoke to Eugene and tried to get him to sort it out which didn't help much as Eugene was lovely but a bit inept. I was a teenager when it aired but I remember thinking if Anthony had been a woman in that position it would have been seen very differently. Craig's VT going in was also comically awful.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
The garden gang are so thirsty posting pics with Jordan, commenting on his and Henry's pics like they're besties, so looking for the few crumbs of fame.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
His VT did him a dirty - he is the sweetest dearest chap! So glad Zac was a dick or he'd have been gone week 2
To think I wasn’t bothered who went in week 2, but if he had we’d have been robbed of the joy that is Jenry

Oh be still my beating heart!❤❤

• Heart
Matty hanging onto his two minutes of fame.
Really shows you much more mature Henry is in comparison.
Henry is very emotionally mature...he laid his feelings out there but never made any demands on Jordan. Matty, open relationship or not, was the one playing with fire despite his protestations.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Please be true!!! Think of the amount of shows different channels (especially ITV2) have wasted time on to find the next Big Brother instead of just bringing back Big Brother. Love Island is OK but full of clones of one another after teeth whitening and protein shake ads. Big Brother has given us a variety of winners of different nationalities, genders and sexualities. It's a show for anyone to be on and I would welcome it returning.

• Heart

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I remember the year of Pete/Nikki/Glyn so well. That summer was boiling hot and everyone in the country was watching, I swear. Maybe because no one could sleep in the heat.
Everyone was discussing it everywhere. That was a fun year.

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
There’s still life in the Big Brother format. Weren’t ITV2 rumoured to be interested in it recently? C4 and Five both ran it into the ground, but if it returned with the same production values as Love Island it could be epic.
I beg to differ. Epic is not a term I'd use for a Love Island format Big Brother. I couldn't give a flying potato about "production values". A handheld camera, 12 non-wannabe housemates and I'd be as happy as a pig in shit.