Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I don't remember seeing this when I rewatched (but it might have been on live feed as it sounds very in character for sam) but one thing I do remember is Sam trying to give Aisleyne a hug and Aisleyne literally recoiling lol same with Grace too. Sam really was treated horribly although they didn't help themselves either.
I think it was definitely on either the main show or one of the spin offs. I didn’t used to watch live because of all the cuts

I might just have to watch the episodes from the day Sam enters to the eviction to try and find it again lol

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I never understood why everyone turned on sam in bb6, was it just jealousy? She literally had no friends by the end
Annoying person? Horrible counterpart people? Pack mentality in a purposely uncomfortable environment?

It’s why I don’t always take accusations of “people that series were vile” etc because looking back at 2000s Big Brother in 2023 is in a wholly different lens.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Jason from BB5 has fallen from the face of the earth.
Can’t remember if it was on here or DS but a few years ago ppl posted a rather disturbing article, can’t remember the details now, but sure it was a serious charge with a serious potential sentence but nobody could decide if it was “BB Jason” or not.

user5748

Chatty Member
Just noticed Noky’s instagram is public now, is that recent? I remember she was on 22 or 24k when private yesterday, she’s on 26k at the moment so it must have just been made public recently I’m guessing?