Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my best friends used to spend ALOT of time with Pete in squats in Brighton before & after BB. When he saw him on BB he couldn’t believe how bad his Tourette’s was. So, when he finally saw him a few years later my friend asked him about it. Pete told him that he exaggerated the Tourette’s in his audition tape to get on Big Brother and was told by producers that the audience would love it. Apparently Pete claims he never ‘dated’ Nikki, he faked it. He liked her to a point but found her annoying and not his type of person. Unfortunately Nikki thought they were an item and was heartbroken when Pete disappeared. I believe Nikki was naive and vulnerable when it came to romance and Pete took full advantage.
Pete loved to show off to his druggie friends about what he did and they found it hilarious. Pete Bennett is a disgusting person and he has behaved in exactly the manner I would have expected.
RIP Nikki. Wherever you are, please know you have family and friends who don’t use your name in vain. They will always stand by you and respect your privacy and dignity ❤
017C58FD-43B5-42C3-8F9F-744871C48CB1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
One of my best friends used to spend ALOT of time with Pete in squats in Brighton before & after BB. When he saw him on BB he couldn’t believe how bad his Tourette’s was. So, when he finally saw him a few years later my friend asked him about it. Pete told him that he exaggerated the Tourette’s in his audition tape to get on Big Brother and was told by producers that the audience would love it. Apparently Pete claims he never ‘dated’ Nikki, he faked it. He liked her to a point but found her annoying and not his type of person. Unfortunately Nikki thought they were an item and was heartbroken when Pete disappeared. I believe Nikki was naive and vulnerable when it came to romance and Pete took full advantage.
Pete loved to show off to his druggie friends about what he did and they found it hilarious. Pete Bennett is a disgusting person and he has behaved in exactly the manner I would have expected.
RIP Nikki. Wherever you are, please know you have family and friends who don’t use your name in vain. They will always stand by you and respect your privacy and dignity ❤View attachment 544413
Good photo, as him up

Reactions: 2
I absolutely loved Lea (BB7) she was one of my favourites in the house, but her leaving interview was quite awkward why did she randomly start slating suzie lol they got on well in the house

• Haha
Yeah but I don’t beleive you can have an act on for that long in the Big Brother house. Your true self would have to show at some point
I know you can’t compare but look at someone like Chris Watts, acting the happy family man for years then kills his family. How about men that play the doting boyfriend for 4 years and then you find out they were cheating the whole time with men (this happened to me). Some people don’t know how to be honest and are masters at hiding their true self.

Reactions: 6
I know you can’t compare but look at someone like Chris Watts, acting the happy family man for years then kills his family. How about men that play the doting boyfriend for 4 years and then you find out they were cheating the whole time with men (this happened to me). Some people don’t know how to be honest and are masters at hiding their true self.
Good point 🤔I remember thinking Pete changed a lot when Lea left which shocked me

RIP Nikki. Wherever you are, please know you have family and friends who don’t use your name in vain. They will always stand by you and respect your privacy and dignity ❤View attachment 544413
Sadly it doesn’t surprise me at all to hear he was like this.
The mask did slip a couple of times in the house, and it was obviously he was stringing Nikki along.

I absolutely loved Lea (BB7) she was one of my favourites in the house, but her leaving interview was quite awkward why did she randomly start slating suzie lol they got on well in the house
I don't think Lea was a well person at the time hence why a some of her behavior seemed strange. There was a few people in that series that I don't think were mentally fit to be in the house.

Lea was disgusting in my opinion. Imagine if a 35 year old man behaved towards an 18 year old girl like she did towards Glyn?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What do you think was wrong with her,?
She was incredibly insecure, I think it was said she had body dysmorphic disorder which is really sad and not her fault at all but it did project onto her clinging to Pete quite a lot and her distrust of everyone around her. I hope she’s doing better. That series was absolutely terrible for allowing vulnerable people in for the sake of entertainment, e.g Shabaz.

Yep I remember feeling guilty for watching more than once but at the same time couldn’t tear my eyes away. I knew from the minute he got out of the car that Pete would win and I felt a bit annoyed, even though I liked him fine back then, it was just so obvious.
Lea did write a book about body dysmorphic disorder. Did anyone else get the official Big Brother book that would come out after each series? I kept mine for years.

Reactions: 1
Yep I remember feeling guilty for watching more than once but at the same time couldn’t tear my eyes away. I knew from the minute he got out of the car that Pete would win and I felt a bit annoyed, even though I liked him fine back then, it was just so obvious.
Lea did write a book about body dysmorphic disorder. Did anyone else get the official Big Brother book that would come out after each series? I kept mine for years.
I had the series 2 one. I also read Narinder’s book where she interviewed former contestants. It’s upsetting.

I had the series 2 one. I also read Narinder’s book where she interviewed former contestants. It’s upsetting.
I had the first couple of series books.

Dean and Elizabeth (the 2 most boring contestants) did a book signing in my local WHSmith. I used to work there when I was at college so my ex colleague let me and my friend to the front of the queue and said we were competition winners 😂 I couldn't believe how many people were queuing to meet them

• Haha
Because it deals with the fallout of being a contestant, especially not a popular one - lack of aftercare, intense lack of privacy, people trying to sell stories on you.

If I recall rightly (read it years ago), Sam from BB6 talks about her suicide attempt in it.

I also recall that Alex Sibley comes off terribly in it, talking about the car accident he was in (that killed a woman) in a really glib way.

Admittedly I think not everyone interviewed for the book had a bad experience afterwards, but I definitely remember feeling shocked and upset at some of it. It’s also terribly written 😂

Because it deals with the fallout of being a contestant, especially not a popular one - lack of aftercare, intense lack of privacy, people trying to sell stories on you.

If I recall rightly (read it years ago), Sam from BB6 talks about her suicide attempt in it.

I also recall that Alex Sibley comes off terribly in it, talking about the car accident he was in (that killed a woman) in a really glib way.

Admittedly I think not everyone interviewed for the book had a bad experience afterwards, but I definitely remember feeling shocked and upset at some of it. It’s also terribly written 😂
Oh wow, I had no idea she’d released a book. Is it worth a read?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.