Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it all is.....

'Well - Imogen shouldn’t even be publicly slating anyone in the aftermath of such devastating events, then maybe he wouldn’t have to respond'
Ryan giggs ruined Ryan giggs marriage. He was the one who did wrong. Imogen was single, he wasn’t.
Yes morally shouldn’t have done it but the only person who wrecked his family is him. Wasn’t he shagging his own brothers wife too?

Reactions: 17
Ryan giggs ruined Ryan giggs marriage. He was the one who did wrong. Imogen was single, he wasn’t.
Yes morally shouldn’t have done it but the only person who wrecked his family is him. Wasn’t he shagging his own brothers wife too?
I see he's just been charged with assault and coercive and controlling behaviour. He's a vile man.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He was. She then went into celebrity Big Brother a few months after it came out in the press that she was shagging him, too.

Reactions: 1
Basically that Imogen can be (or is) fake and that she (Imogen) says she’s her best friend but always takes her ‘other best friends’ to events and that whatever Pete had said to her in previous voice notes she understood.

But she is still her friend.

It would’ve been interesting to hear Pete’s initial voicenote because he has obviously been slagging off Imogen and Nikki sounded very calm and very ‘whatever’ about what he had said.

Richard and his cronies are all going for Imogen on Facebook again - Lea, Bonnie!?! Etc
^^^^^^^

He basically posted them and then deleted them.

I doubt Imogen even cares about press attention as much as they’re claiming. She has her expensive house, money and her kids.

Reactions: 8
I doubt Imogen even cares about press attention as much as they’re claiming. She has her expensive house, money and her kids.
I was reading some of the comments on Pete's ig and they were saying she's trying to cling onto him for attention. She has 4 times as many followers and he's still using BB pictures to promote himself, think the fame clinging is the other way😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah but I don’t beleive you can have an act on for that long in the Big Brother house. Your true self would have to show at some point
Hi True self came out on eviction night when he thought Glyn was going to.pip him at the post

Reactions: 2
Also when Richard recieved a letter from home and Pete didn’t get his letter. He was very moody and childish about it despite Richards letter being from his mum with cancer

Reactions: 7
Also when Richard recieved a letter from home and Pete didn’t get his letter. He was very moody and childish about it despite Richards letter being from his mum with cancer
I always remember this, mostly because (despite not being much of a fan of Richard) his letter from home was incredibly moving and I remember really feeling for him. All the housemates were crying as I remember it.

I just found it beyond belief that Pete could be so moody about it, knowing what Richard’s mum was going through. It was the moment I went from being ambivalent about Pete to thinking he’s a total knob (an opinion that hasn’t changed with recent events).

Its amazing isn’t it that he also now appears to have his tourettes under control? No more shouting ‘wankers’ at random times by the looks of things, how odd..

Reactions: 6
Its amazing isn’t it that he also now appears to have his tourettes under control? No more shouting ‘wankers’ at random times by the looks of things, how odd..
Tourette’s can go away after several years or at least the tics can decrease. I just put that down to him getting older but I have seen a whole other side to Pete since Nikki died and I’m not a fan any more. He’s incredibly emotionally manipulative which makes sense because of his past drug addiction, which I’m sure didn’t help the tics. Funny what you see in people when you get a bullshit meter with age that you never would have noticed.

Reactions: 5
It's not amazing, and it's not proof of fakery if that's what you're implying.

Tourettes generally improves with age, sometimes it can basically almost disappear by middle age. It's at its absolute worst in adolescence, which is I believe when Pete was withdrawn from school due to it and the bullying he received for it. Tics also tend to happen more in times of acute stress. Being in that house would be a constant stress, and he was still pretty young then. So shock now he's pushing 40 and not under much stress that it's much better than it was when he was 24, and stuck in a house under 24/7 surveillance playing a game with a bunch of overly dramatic nutters.

It's not amazing, and it's not proof of fakery if that's what you're implying.

Tourettes generally improves with age, sometimes it can basically almost disappear by middle age. It's at its absolute worst in adolescence, which is I believe when Pete was withdrawn from school due to it and the bullying he received for it. Tics also tend to happen more in times of acute stress. Being in that house would be a constant stress, and he was still pretty young then. So shock now he's pushing 40 and not under much stress that it's much better than it was when he was 24, and stuck in a house under 24/7 surveillance playing a game with a bunch of overly dramatic nutters.
Fair enough. I still don’t like him and think he’s fake and manipulative. It’s very hard to know what’s real and whats not with Pete. He was playing a part when he did Big Brother, and very convincing it was too. He almost had me fooled at one point.

Reactions: 6
Fair enough. I still don’t like him and think he’s fake and manipulative. It’s very hard to know what’s real and whats not with Pete. He was playing a part when he did Big Brother, and very convincing it was too. He almost had me fooled at one point.
He was acting out a role, and Nicky was his prop don't think he even fancied her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.