Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any BB contestant go back to an ordinary job?

Rik Waller (Big guy off XFactor and - I think - a version of celeb BB) works for Vodafone now apparently. If it's him that keeps ringing me to offer me an expensive upgrade, he could at least sing down the phone to me. Then I might consider it.
Surely most of them must be back in normal work now. I can't think of many still in the public eye...Alison Hammond? Some who became influencers?

Reactions: 4
Surely most of them must be back in normal work now. I can't think of many still in the public eye...Alison Hammond? Some who became influencers?
There’s a few who made a good career on TV & Radio along with Alison... Kate Lawler, Adele from BB3, Brian Dowling, Anna Nolan (who is a producer now I believe). Josie Gibson pops up on daytime TV a bit.

Chanelle Hayes seems to still get a lot of press attention but also has a normal job now.
What’s Imogen doing these days?

Emily (who said the N word) is now an influencer and pretends Big Brother never happened. One of the rare cases of someone who eschews their BB notoriety rather than capitalises on it.

I know one of the blonde twins became a fashion buyer as a friend of mine worked with her.

Jason Cowan from BB5, the one who wanked every night, despite being in a shared bedroom, is completely bald now and was, apparently, in a bit of bother fairly recently - maybe still is, for all I know. Nah, just checked and it was a different Jason Cowell.

I sometimes wonder what Jade Goody would be doing now, had she survived?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just remembered I ran (literally) into Glyn from BB6 in Cardiff Topman in 2014. He's very tall. I think he now does Welsh language teaching or something with Plaid Cymru

I just remembered I ran (literally) into Glyn from BB6 in Cardiff Topman in 2014. He's very tall. I think he now does Welsh language teaching or something with Plaid Cymru
Someone on here, on one of the earlier Celeb gossip threads, said he was a right wing born again Christian activist, which makes no sense to me, because I'm pretty sure he's gay. I know he's an ambassador for the Welsh language and teaches it in a secondary school in Cardiff.

• Wow
Yes Glynn is now a born again Christian, very right wing and pro Brexit. Totally at odds with how he used to be. I can’t see how he’d still be involved with Plaid as they’re a centrist, pro EU party. Wonder why the huge change in political viewpoint? I’ve actually spoken to him on Twitter several time and he seems pleasant, but I struggle to get past his current political stance if I’m honest. He comes from Bleneau Ffestiniog, which will be royally fucked without EU money, but there you go.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes Glynn is now a born again Christian, very right wing and pro Brexit. Totally at odds with how he used to be. I can’t see how he’d still be involved with Plaid as they’re a centrist, pro EU party. Wonder why the huge change in political viewpoint? I’ve actually spoken to him on Twitter several time and he seems pleasant, but I struggle to get past his current political stance if I’m honest. He comes from Bleneau Ffestiniog, which will be royally fucked without EU money, but there you go.
I drove through Blaenau Ffestiniog yesterday - and the sun was shining!!! First time ever. Prior to yesterday, I would have bet my salary that it is always overcast and raining there. :D

He isn't still involved with Plaid, he resigned.

I'm really surprised he's so right wing, how people change.

• Haha
God yes. I think I’d rather live in Beirut that Bleanau. It’s most awful, miserable depressing place I’ve ever been in my life. Apologies to anyone who lives there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God yes. I think I’d rather live in Beirut that Bleanau. It’s most awful, miserable depressing place I’ve ever been in my life. Apologies to anyone who lives there 😂
It's the towering slag heaps that throw the whole town into shadow - and possibly the only place in North Wales where you can buy a house for less than 60k. I'm not surprised Glyn relocated to Cardiff!
I also apologise to anyone living there. I'm sure it has some nice bits. Somewhere. Very well hidden.

• Haha
Are Grace and Mikey still together? I remember they ended up a surprisingly normal couple for years. I think Grace is one who regretted her time in the house, don't hear much from her now.

It's the towering slag heaps that throw the whole town into shadow - and possibly the only place in North Wales where you can buy a house for less than 60k. I'm not surprised Glyn relocated to Cardiff!
I also apologise to anyone living there. I'm sure it has some nice bits. Somewhere. Very well hidden.
I suppose the one redeeming feature is that Bounce Below is there, but that’s obviously closed like everything else at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are Grace and Mikey still together? I remember they ended up a surprisingly normal couple for years. I think Grace is one who regretted her time in the house, don't hear much from her now.
Yes, they’re married with three children!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes married with 2 kids & still seem happy😁

Reactions: 3
Yep still together , married and three children I believe

Must be the longest surviving relationship from BB! Fair play to them.

I suppose the one redeeming feature is that Bounce Below is there, but that’s obviously closed like everything else at the moment 😂
Oh yes, and Zip World! I'd forgotten that. I've promised my kids we can go there when restrictions lift. I will be a spectator, I'm not flying through the air for anybody.

Haha well I live there and can confirm it’s a lovely part of the world 🥰

I am watching BB7 and oh my god I HATE grace and mikey! They are two manipulative, vile bullies

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.