Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I am not saying he visited her because he knew she didn't have long left but I don't think Pete should have posted that photo. Nikki looks so poorly, the worst she's ever looked and he didn't need the Insta likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I am not saying he visited her because he knew she didn't have long left but I don't think Pete should have posted that photo. Nikki looks so poorly, the worst she's ever looked and he didn't need the Insta likes.
I don’t think Pete did it for likes. Maybe he wanted more publicity to raise funds for her treatment. he’s never come across as someone that needed attention.

Her passing is so so sad. All evening I’ve found myself thinking about her 😢💔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve only just heard about Nikki’s passing and I’m so sad, she was so young and had been fighting this disease for so long. I hope she’s at peace now.

Reactions: 5
Its starting to sound like it:(

Absolutely heartbreaking, so sad, such a character and so loved
I noticed one of the papers had suicide prevention numbers and information vs eating disorder help info in the article. It struck me...

Reactions: 3

That photo is shocking she looks about 80

She was one of the best characters they ever had
At least she had some wit about her unlike boring and posturing Aisleyne whom I never liked.

Reactions: 2

There were worse photos on the Go Fund Me and when Big Brother did the highlight episodes recently, it was clear she was very unwell. To me it looked like a photo of old friends enjoying each others company and it was put up a month before she passed I thought it was very sweet

Reactions: 12
Years ago there was a programme called Cleanaholics, it was on the Discovery Health channel. Lisa and Mario were on there as apparently they were obsessed by cleaning. They seem like the types who would do anything to get on telly.
I’m late to the party but yes I remember this!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the picture Pete posted.

So sad for poor Nikki, and her friends and family. Her whole like she has battled that illness, such a tragedy

Sad news about Nikki. That series was enthralling viewing but, looking back, the casting was pretty irresponsible.

I always wanted to know the actual tea with Dawn from that series. She was the exercise scientist who got thrown out a week in for passing coded messages to the outside world. She went on hunger strike to have the tapes of her time in the house destroyed and is now impossible to track down online.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sad news about Nikki. That series was enthralling viewing but, looking back, the casting was pretty irresponsible.

I always wanted to know the actual tea with Dawn from that series. She was the exercise scientist who got thrown out a week in for passing coded messages to the outside world. She went on hunger strike to have the tapes of her time in the house destroyed and is now impossible to track down online.
I don’t remember her but that sounds very interesting!!

Reactions: 4
I remember Dawn. When Nikki had her first meltdown over the bottled water, she was the housemate who calmed her down and sat with her in the diary room. The suddenly she was removed from the house because they claimed she’d been passing messages to the outside world, but in all honesty she wasn’t the first to do that, and no one could communicate back with her so I don’t know why they removed her? I think she took legal advice and then the show launched a hate campaign against her with Davina calling her a ‘whinger’ at every opportunity. Weeks after she left this continued, it was really unpleasant. Actually there were a few occasions where Davina acted unprofessionally and acted like a playground bully thinking back.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Davina could be vile at times. Remember the finale interview with Makosi? You’d think she was on trial at The Hague the way Davina grilled her.

And let’s not even get into the fact that a housemate encouraged a racist chant against Makosi as she was being interviewed. Vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Davina seemed to have housemates she would arse lick in their leaving interview and housemates that she grilled and wasn't nice to. There was never any in-between.

She shouldn't have been let on the programme, having clear mental health issues. Not that reality TV programme makers have ever given a tit about vulnerable people.
I am obviously devastated by the news yesterday. God bless Nikki. She had suffered with this disease since the age of 8. Her body and emotional development was stunted to that of a child because of this. Her tantrums should never have been entertainment because she couldn’t help them. She was tormented not just by the disease but everyday life. Things we just shrug off, became a living hell for her.

My heart breaks for her family right now but no more pain Nikki 💔

She was a grown woman at the time who made her own adult decision that she wanted to be on the show. Since the show she's been happy to accept the fame and fortune that comes with it. If it wasn't for the show nobody would know about her and be talking about the sad state of what she's going through now. I don't think programme makers who chose her for a show all those years ago are to blame for the tragic state she's in all these years later.
Except she actually wasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That picture with Pete is lovely, I'm glad they got to see each other again before she passed. I think their relationship was so sweet, very wholesome.

Reactions: 11
38 is so young :( what a shame

That picture with Pete is lovely, I'm glad they got to see each other again before she passed. I think their relationship was so sweet, very wholesome.
I can’t remember if I read it in her book or somewhere else but he treated her pretty badly after BB if I recall, so it’s nice to see that they reconciled.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.