Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to sound awful but I just read that Rylan donated £500. Very nice of him yes but could he not have stretched it to the thousand. I have to say if I had his wealth it would have donated a few thousand. I know this comment sounds bad and I’ll be crucified but.. Jesus I would help the girl as much as I could if I was in a position to.
I thought that too! Quite stingy. Also shocked to see barely any other recognisable names donating

Reactions: 11
I thought that too! Quite stingy. Also shocked to see barely any other recognisable names donating
Yet they will all be paying tribute if something happens the poor girl. I’ve lost my job but donated what I could. It’s just disappointing. I’m not expecting Rylan to cover the costs but £500 is tit

Reactions: 13
But there are hundreds of thousands of people suffering from this illness along with other illnesses. The best you can do is donate the money to a charity researching the illness/providing care etc. It isn't to give to some weird crowd funding thing because she was in some dumb program once.. Rylan could just give her £25k and keep it quiet and dignified. Most people who donate keep it quiet - it is personal what you do with your money unless you are personally setting-up a charitable foundation.

Reactions: 11
Those photos are horrifying. The poor woman. There is absolutely no mass on her bones so she needs immediate treatment. It is a horrible disease. I hope the treatment works. she is a BB legend.

Reactions: 5
Surprised that none of the girls from her season of BB have said anything
To them she's probably just someone they knew for a few weeks 15 years ago.

This is tragic and I really hope she gets better. She's probably one of the biggest BB names after Jade.

Reactions: 1
Heartbreaking to read and see the photos of Nikki in the grip of anorexia. Hoping she gets the support she needs and battles back to health again. It may seem a measly amount to some that Rylan has donated but the main thing he has raised awareness for the help Nikki desperately needs and the donations are pouring in. I enjoyed watching her, she is definitely one of the BB greats.

Reactions: 6
JFC, I did not expect the photos to be that bad.

Without sounding awful, I feel this is wasted fundraising. She has had anorexia since she was 8. She has been in and out of hospitals and clinics since 14, or 15 I believe. She is now 38. The alternative is to leave her to help herself, which she can’t do. I don’t know what the solution is but I don’t think it’s something 60k+ and counting can solve, sadly.

Reactions: 16
They've managed to secure something for Nikki, I wish her all the best and I hope she can recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Without sounding awful, I feel this is wasted fundraising. She has had anorexia since she was 8. She has been in and out of hospitals and clinics since 14, or 15 I believe. She is now 38. The alternative is to leave her to help herself, which she can’t do. I don’t know what the solution is but I don’t think it’s something 60k+ and counting can solve, sadly.
The wording on the fundraiser implies she's 'exhausted' every avenue of treatment afforded by the NHS, so nothing has been withheld and she hasn't been ignored as some people seem to think, it simply hasn't been effective, and I agree with you, at 38? After being anorexic since childhood and doing multiple in-patient stints as a kid? Probably nothing will. I don't know what the Priory offers or even could offer in terms of treatment that the NHS hasn't at some point except maybe more of the same kind of in-patient stuff that hasn't worked more than temporarily before. her general health must be fucked by now, permanently though. You cannot reverse the damage longtem anorexia does to your bones, for example. She must have the lack of bone density of a very old woman by now and a fall could put her in a NHS ward.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thank you for letting us know about the Go Fund Me, but ugh what sad news. She‘s been fighting so hard to overcome that illness. I will donate. I’m keeping everything crossed she’ll get the help she needs and recover, she’s a good person.
I’ve just donated, I had no idea about this. Nikki is a lovely person. I won’t go into it on here but she once looked out for me in a tough situation when she really didn’t have to. Oh and Rex is a psychopath, just in case anyone was ever in any doubt....I can tell you from personal experience.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve just donated, I had no idea about this. Nikki is a lovely person. I won’t go into it on here but she once looked out for me in a tough situation when she really didn’t have to. Oh and Rex is a psychopath, just in case anyone was ever in any doubt....I can tell you from personal experience.
Who's Rex?

I’m saying this as an observer and not an embittered ex. He wouldn’t have had the faintest idea I was even looking at the time.

Rex treats women like absolute tit. He is a misogynist and abusive. He pushes drugs on women and actively manipulates scenarios to cause chaos and arguments between friends and acquaintances. In a bb reunion he once tried to upset Nikki deliberately and played on her insecurities. She genuinely was terrified of him and left early because of it. He is psychopathic.

At parties he would spike drinks for fun. He would enjoy watching people behave erratically and then laugh and deliberately provoke paranoia. I was told he would then whisper in their ears what he had done and then tell them everyone is watching and that they are embarrassing themselves. He was actually sadistic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m saying this as an observer and not an embittered ex. He wouldn’t have had the faintest idea I was even looking at the time.

Rex treats women like absolute tit. He is a misogynist and abusive. He pushes drugs on women and actively manipulates scenarios to cause chaos and arguments between friends and acquaintances. In a bb reunion he once tried to upset Nikki deliberately and played on her insecurities. She genuinely was terrified of him and left early because of it. He is psychopathic.

At parties he would spike drinks for fun. He would enjoy watching people behave erratically and then laugh and deliberately provoke paranoia. I was told he would then whisper in their ears what he had done and then tell them everyone is watching and that they are embarrassing themselves. He was actually sadistic.
bleeping HELL 😮

• Wow
He is probably grateful he is a nobody now because if he ever had made it beyond a Z lister, he would be on the cancellation list.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.