Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear,what a state camel toe on show as well.🤭
Good lord - my eyes 🙈
Would you be that desperate for attention you’d go to the park dressed as Borat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
theres a guy on youtube doing cast reunions https://www.youtube.com/c/TheLewisNichollsShow/videos
1-3 are up already and series4 should be up Tomorrow.
I've only watched '3' so far but Narinda really dislikes Davina & Emma
Thanks for sharing that, I've been enjoying them (haven't watched BB3 since it's literally the most irrelevant people but will do at some point) Watched the BB4 interview yesterday and it's so lovely to see that they still get on so well!

And yes, Adblocker is your friend with this guy! It's a shame his vids get so little views but he definitely doesn't help with the ads.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone watching the Lewis Nicholls reunion docs on YouTube? Just watched series 7 (1.5 hours!) - Lea, Glyn, Pete, Susie, Jennie, Bonnie, Jayne and Sam!

Is anyone watching the Lewis Nicholls reunion docs on YouTube? Just watched series 7 (1.5 hours!) - Lea, Glyn, Pete, Susie, Jennie, Bonnie, Jayne and Sam!
Yes I have! I've been really enjoying them, this really should have been the format for the Big Reunion.

Series 5 was crazy and fight night all over again, still so much bitterness from Emma. Series 4 and 6's were very pleasant to watch and really nice to see them get along.

I just watched 7 too, it was good to hear from people that dropped off the face of the earth after it but the constant interrupting and background noise was annoying. Shame Pete didn't get a word in edgeways but sounds like he's looking to do an interview just with Pete at some point.

Not sure if it's been posted, but this complication of Grace and the other mean girls is worth watching and she ended up doing Nuts :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen an article saying that Jackie Stallone has died. She was 98 so had had a good long life but it’s sad to hear such a great former housemate has died!

I’ve just seen an article saying that Jackie Stallone has died. She was 98 so had had a good long life but it’s sad to hear such a great former housemate has died!
Aww her ‘yerrrr am Jackiiiiiie’ was one of my fav bb moments ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like to think it was her stubbornness of outliving John McCririck that kept her going for an extra year 🙊

• Heart
Hi All - I know this thread has died off but I've just seen on Instagram that Nikki Grahame is in a really bad way. As in, close to death. Her friends are fundraising for private treatment as it would seem that they have exhausted NHS resources. I am absolutely shocked and didn't particularly like the girl but she is in a desperate way and I feel terrible for her. There is a Go Fund Me but it shows some absolutely harrowing photos of Nikki so I don't want to share here. If you find it, please consider donating.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi All - I know this thread has died off but I've just seen on Instagram that Nikki Grahame is in a really bad way. As in, close to death. Her friends are fundraising for private treatment as it would seem that they have exhausted NHS resources. I am absolutely shocked and didn't particularly like the girl but she is in a desperate way and I feel terrible for her. There is a Go Fund Me but it shows some absolutely harrowing photos of Nikki so I don't want to share here. If you find it, please consider donating.
Oh my goodness I’ve just looked and poor girl, she seems incredibly unwell.
I’ll be donating

Reactions: 6
I can’t look it up myself, I can’t face seeing the photos, but I’ll ask partner to do and donate.

Poor, poor woman. Devastating news.

Reactions: 5
How awful. Last I heard she was retraining as a primary school teacher. She needs to remove herself from the public eye completely but I fear she won’t.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.