Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi All - I know this thread has died off but I've just seen on Instagram that Nikki Grahame is in a really bad way. As in, close to death. Her friends are fundraising for private treatment as it would seem that they have exhausted NHS resources. I am absolutely shocked and didn't particularly like the girl but she is in a desperate way and I feel terrible for her. There is a Go Fund Me but it shows some absolutely harrowing photos of Nikki so I don't want to share here. If you find it, please consider donating.
Thank you for letting us know about the Go Fund Me, but ugh what sad news. She‘s been fighting so hard to overcome that illness. I will donate. I’m keeping everything crossed she’ll get the help she needs and recover, she’s a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor Nikki 😖 the go fund me includes pictures so trigger warning for anyone who might need one, maybe don’t check it out if you don’t want to see the photos. I hope beyond hope she gets the help she needs so badly. My heart genuinely breaks for her

Reactions: 4
There was a moment involving Nikki on BB I’ll never forget (have never found a clip though).
The housemates were given a task to “find out” the meaning of life. A few of them were sitting in the Big Brother garden, having a serious discussion about it, then Nikki suddenly stormed past and said “I don’t care about the meaning of life, all I care about is the 1980s!”. It makes me laugh every time I think about it.

I don’t mean to be flippant by sharing a funny story, I just think it’s good to keep positive thoughts about her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just seen the photos. Oh my God! Poor Nikki. I truly hope that she gets the help she needs. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Some of her former BB housemates are rallying round her on Twitter (as well as a lot of other people), even her ex, Pete Bennet is sharing the link to donate, it’s really touching to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Some of her former BB housemates are rallying round her on Twitter (as well as a lot of other people), even her ex, Pete Bennet is sharing the link to donate, it’s really touching to see.
Genuinely hope it gains traction because it seems like this is a huge emergency. Lockdown must have been catastrophic for her - my heart really goes out to her right now.

Oh my goodness, I gasped seeing those photos. So sad to see she has deteriorated. I really hope she can get the help she needs

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering what type of support the NHS has provided so far? Why wouldn't they admit her to hospital given her condition? It is so unfair that she has to seek help privately. :(

If they think she will get better help at the priory they are in for a rude awakening. Poor family are clearly clutching at straws.
it’s a horrible disease. I hope she gets better

• Sad
I'm wondering what type of support the NHS has provided so far? Why wouldn't they admit her to hospital given her condition? It is so unfair that she has to seek help privately. :(
Possibly because she’s been anorexic for so long she will have been through treatment voluntarily and involuntarily via the NHS many times but maybe it’s come to a point where her case is too complex ?
Looking at her now - she would be 100% be admitted to hospital if she was taken in to A+E for example. Her heart rate will be dangerously low

• Sad
Those photos are shocking, the poor poor woman! I remember seeing photos of her and Imogen last year and I thought she looked incredibly thin but wow, I hope all the money can help her for good!

Reactions: 8
I can’t find anything, but it sounds very sad.
Here is the link to the Go Fund Me page, there’s 2 images of Nicki in a bikini at the top of the page showing how thin & frail she is so I’ve put a TW on it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Here is the link to the Go Fund Me page, there’s 2 images of Nicki in a bikini at the top of the page showing how thin & frail she is so I’ve put a TW on it.

thank you! Such shocking images, So sad.

have donated. Hope she gets the help she needs.

Reactions: 6
This is going to sound awful but I just read that Rylan donated £500. Very nice of him yes but could he not have stretched it to the thousand. I have to say if I had his wealth it would have donated a few thousand. I know this comment sounds bad and I’ll be crucified but.. Jesus I would help the girl as much as I could if I was in a position to.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.