Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever it was on I’d have idle daydreams about being on it but in the incredibly unlikely event that I actually got on i would have been such a boring housemate!
I once had a really realistic dream that I was evicted in Big Brother and got really loud boos and had to be helped down the stairs by Davina holding my hand. Can’t remember what happened after that but I remember when I woke up, I lay very still in bed, trying to piece everything together and how I was going to move on before gradually realising it was just a dream lol. It felt very real though.

EDIT: Bloody HELL did anyone see Anfernee at the start just then? I thought it was a bloated Rylan 😬 (wanted this as a separate post but it merged).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bonneh was in BB7 (the series after Sas and Max). Might you be thinking of Shabaz? He imploded in there and almost every housemate turned on him, even locking him out at one point when he was in the garden by himself. I’d have hated to live with him but I did feel sorry for him.
I remember him saying “I expect to be shot on sight when I leave” - so ott. I have used phrase many times in my life since l, always makes me laugh

• Haha
Did anyone use to be on the handbags forum discussing BB where Anthony was just referred to as anfoneeee??!! Think it was in relation to Craig wailing his name. I dont think those forums even exist now. Showing my age!
Omg I used to LOVE handbag.com, seriously! I actually thought maybe I had imagined it because no one seems to remember it

• Heart
I liked that episode!

I wish they showed when Maxwell came out though and Makosi was drunk out of her face and they were trying to quickly sober up so he wouldn’t suspect anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maxwell isn’t as funny as he thinks he is and Saskia’s incessant cackling in the diary room grated on me something fierce.

Reactions: 10
I had forgotten about so many housemates till I watched best bits.

I remember being obsessed with stuart from big brother 5! he was too good for michelle haha.

anyone know what he is doing? Or does he have an insta?

Reactions: 8
I watched an old episode of Vera yesterday and Johnny from Big Brother 3 was in it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.