Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma Collins was tv GOLD. I know some can’t stand her and I don’t like her as a general rule but in BB she just did me in. Worth every penny they paid her

Reactions: 2
I’m claustrophobic Darren!! I don’t need the money Darren!! It was always Darren
Gemma Collins was tv GOLD. I know some can’t stand her and I don’t like her as a general rule but in BB she just did me in. Worth every penny they paid her
ustr

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on E4, show us some controversial episodes. It's 2020 and we're all adults.
I still can’t believe they‘re not showing not showing any episodes of BB5. From the top of my head they could have shown Fight Night, Emma and Michelle in the bedsit, Michelle snd Stuart under the table, Ahmed smashing the plates, Shell and Victors row where she called him a ‘bleep’. So much to chose from.

Likewise although the Box Task from BB6 was good, it’s nowhere near the best thing about that series.

Reactions: 15
I think I would have preferred a top 50 BB moments show, 10 clips a night, 5 nights. Voted for by viewers of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I still can’t believe they‘re not showing not showing any episodes of BB5. From the top of my head they could have shown Fight Night, Emma and Michelle in the bedsit, Michelle snd Stuart under the table, Ahmed smashing the plates, Shell and Victors row where she called him a ‘bleep’. So much to chose from.

Likewise although the Box Task from BB6 was good, it’s nowhere near the best thing about that series.
Yes BB5 I could watch a full week of bb5

Reactions: 3
If the Jason mentioned up thread who’s been arrested for murder is the same Jason from BB5 could that be a reason why they’re avoiding showing that series ?

Reactions: 10
If the Jason mentioned up thread who’s been arrested for murder is the same Jason from BB5 could that be a reason why they’re avoiding showing that series ?
I've been googling this and no photos or confirmation come up about a it being the BB5 Jason who did it. But it seems quite likely it could be him. Same age, same name, previous trouble with the law.

Reactions: 4
Id wondered if there was a legal reason for not showing it. Jason was there till the end so it would pretty difficult to edit him out.

Just thought of that bit in BB6 where Derek gets annoyed at Sam in the kitchen after she tells him he can go. When he stares at her and says, "jokes are not my suit".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seen a Tweet from Rylan saying they picked other episodes but it was taken out of their hands so I can understand if that’s the case. Still could have gone easy on cbb

Reactions: 6
Annoyed they're not showing fight night. My dad watched the live stream of it and I woke up and he was telling me all about it and I couldn't wait to see it but he said they cut out os much, gutted. One of my favourite episodes.

I don't mind Ryland but Davina is so annoying now. That fake laughing face she does and no sound comes out, ugh. They shouldn't even be there, it should have been a voice over if anything (by Marcus) and like you all said a top 50 show with the clips voted by viewers.

My husband sent my an article this morning and apparently Davina is in talk to bring back CBB. I don't want celebrity, I want civilian and definitely no Davina-ness!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been asked before I’ve only just joined this thread. Are all series available to view anywhere? I loved big brother, when it was real relatable people on it. I’d love to rewatch them!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.