Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why Rylans co presenting this. Nothing against the guy but he’s not what I think of when I think of BB presenters

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If bb7 was 14 years ago then bb5 was 16 👀 I found him a bully in that house anyway. Never understood why he came 2nd. Too much of a coincidence

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ I remember George Galloway getting shredded to tatters but I didn’t remember Rula Lenksa utterly embarrassing herself too doing her own impressions. She managed to salvage a career, she was on Coronation Street recently. But if they put Galloway into Corrie it would just be a comedy storyline involving a cat, you just know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am not really interested in Davina and Rylan's observations

I’d forgotten about all this with Jodie.
I remembered that but I don't remember the learning Japanese task or the plant rearing task, nobody much warmed to Jodie because like Maggot said she kept turning all conversations back to herself. I think I would find her very annoying although I recall she had supporters on Digital Spy.

Reactions: 2
I’m raging they have decided to do it in this format. It could have been so good! 2 episodes on one CBB series and no BB5?! Who’s idea was this please? I need to speak to them personally.

(The cat thing was worse than I remembered and I had second hand embarrassment throughout)

Reactions: 7
I’m raging they have decided to do it in this format. It could have been so good! 2 episodes on one CBB series and no BB5?! Who’s idea was this please? I need to speak to them personally.

(The cat thing was worse than I remembered and I had second hand embarrassment throughout)
Ask them why they hired Rylan too when he had duck all to do with the first 10 years of it. Except be a fan which is what we all are and seem to know what is more of a better choice

Reactions: 3
Ask them why they hired Rylan too when he had duck all to do with the first 10 years of it. Except be a fan which is what we all are and seem to know what is more of a better choice
He was picked to go into the house as a housemate but something happened just before launch night and he couldn't. Cant remember if contestants were leaked in the press or something

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone remember the series with Alison Hammond. When she and another housemate were jumping up and down on a table made of half an oak tree and it spilt in half. Comedy gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe they've wasted 2/10 episodes from one series of CBB 🙄
I said this! My favourite CBB is the one with Gemma Collins! I hope they show this one! We’ve also not seen the Kenga episode, the jade Goodey episode (not the celeb one) there’s so many they could use so I’m really confused as to why they’ve done the same series!

I felt sorry forJodie tonight, I felt like she was being bullied. Not nice!

Sorry if it’s been said I’m new found this thread tonight. Is there a way to petition to get 4 on demand to add all the old BBS so I can binge watch. I hate watching this on YouTube! Or is there too much snowflakes can moan about?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.