Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario was funny in an unintentional way. Everything about him was cringe, even his clothing.

He did seem horrible towards Lisa though. I remember on BB he said Lisa looked a giant compared to the other women in the house, and that she looked stupid when she put some brown lipstick on for a laugh.

Lisa comes across as a nice woman who sadly seems to suffer with some sort of mental issues.

Reactions: 11
Yes Lisa was odd as well but mostly harmless. Mario didn’t like that Rex became alpha male in the house and that really rubbed him up the wrong way. He was also convinced that Rachel Rice fancied him (as if!) and planted that in Lisa’s head so she was paranoid that Rachel was trying to steal her man.

Reactions: 8
Which was the one with the gay guy who fancied one of the other guys who was straight. I think he was a hairdresser?

Bloody loved Rex, he wound everyone up and then sat back and watched them all lose it. I liked mo too, he seemed a cool guy

Reactions: 10
Agree Davina and Rylan aren’t adding much at all. Just gona watch my own fave series and eps on YouTube. Still on bb2. Penny gets evicted tonight 😂

Reactions: 4
If it’s the one with Pete Burns again then that’s ok. Still too many cbb though. I’ll be disappointed if this is the last week of it and that’s all they’ve come up with

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.