Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to see BB5 fight night again. 😁
I'm finding the choice of episodes rather underwhelming so far.

Reactions: 10
Loved the Jackie one! She was hilarious.

I remember watching the fight night live...it went on for hours

Reactions: 9
I thought that Chantelle's hair extensions were awful and scraggy. they looked as if she got them from a £ shop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like BB9 is so underrated. Mario was like a real life David Brent with his health and safety fixation and the way he patronised Mikey, who was really independent and didn’t need molly coddling. Then you had Rex who didn’t give a tit what anyone thought of him, and is probably one of the best ever housemates. Luke was an obnoxious little twit but seems to have grown up and is ok now. It had its own mini fight night as well.
Talking about Mikey, who is blind: 'Mikey's got a disability, open your eyes'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I googled Jackie Stallone the other day when the programme was on, and she's now 98!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mario’s real name is Sean Astbury. I always got the feeling he was controlling of Lisa. I mean anyone who changes their name to Mario Marcone when they’re not even Italian has to be a complete twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Mario’s real name is Sean Astbury. I always got the feeling he was controlling of Lisa. I mean anyone who changes their name to Mario Marcone when they’re not even Italian has to be a complete twit.
I remember when he was going into the BB house Davina McCall said 'Mario isn't Italian and in fact he's never even been to Italy'. What a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mario and Lisa has been on Ant and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway about year or so before they did BB where they hid cameras and had people going up to Mario asking if he was Matt Le Blanc/Joey from Friends. He said yes to every single one. Deluded twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mario and Lisa has been on Ant and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway about year or so before they did BB where they hid cameras and had people going up to Mario asking if he was Matt Le Blanc/Joey from Friends. He said yes to every single one. Deluded twit!
Years ago there was a programme called Cleanaholics, it was on the Discovery Health channel. Lisa and Mario were on there as apparently they were obsessed by cleaning. They seem like the types who would do anything to get on telly.

• Haha
Nearly finished rewatching BB6 on YouTube, I watched it back in the day when I was in my teens but my god, didn't realise how manipulative and emotional blackmailly Craig was to Anthony. 😢

Reactions: 15
Nearly finished rewatching BB6 on YouTube, I watched it back in the day when I was in my teens but my god, didn't realise how manipulative and emotional blackmailly Craig was to Anthony. 😢
I didn't really like Anthony but he dealt with Craig well

Reactions: 13
This time last week i was so excited, watched the 1st episode but after that sooo boring! what a shame, the concept had so much potential!

Reactions: 8
Didn't he work as a Sly Stallone lookalike or have I just made that up? I know he fancied himself as looking like Joey out of Friends. He did have a bit of a look of Matt Le Blanc, I guess, but older, fatter and uglier. Bless him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.