Big Brother 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can tattle stop breaking pls ๐Ÿ˜ญ bit behind but jordan saying I dislike every single one of you is me when I'm sober on a night out and tired of my friends sprouting drunk shite and I've ran out of fucks to give ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
i used to tell my ex work colleagues that I was only civil to them because I was paid to do so ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noky halloween bombing Trish then scared to death she's not gonna wake her up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (no pun intended)

Also fun fact. My auto changed Noky to Nokia.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i used to tell my ex work colleagues that I was only civil to them because I was paid to do so ๐Ÿ˜†
I told one nosy twit in a previous job that they were my colleagues not my friends, and I didn't owe them personal information.

It was an awful work environment, tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like Noky wonโ€™t be able to hide that they were the ones to do this, and then Jordan will work it out

Reactions: 18
They should have said to noky - pick the hm you like the least (and not telling her it would be saving them ha) and then partnered them up together to make this decision ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yaaass, cunting Olivia!

I know where my five votes are going.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was close. Well stop singing youโ€™ve got a secret task, idiot
She had a little look and chat to the camera there. Sorry Noki, that was not your โ€œThat's the way, ah ha ah ha, I like itโ€ moment breaking the fourth wall like Alex did in BB3

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg noky this isnโ€™t love island?!?! โ€˜Iโ€™m choosing this person becauseโ€™ hahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.