Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeppaPig

I’m just not sure about Olivia, her little talk with Paul about his girlfriend and then wearing her thong right in front of him. Yeah over her trackies but still. Actually maybe Paul doesn’t possess the imagination.

Reactions: 25

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Are they bringing any new HM in? I’m feeling as bored as Jenkin looks.

Also, I’m behind on these threads but I couldn’t get over Kerry talking in the diary room about Dylan showering before her, complete with the teeny tiny baby voice and finishing off with “I’m sure he didn’t realise…sniff sniff” what an absolute manipulator

Reactions: 24

Kearnah

Nah Olivia is so annoying I couldn’t live in the same house as her she’s so immature

Reactions: 24

Merpedy

VIP Member
The way people think Dylan wants to be a chef when he’s right that the alternative would probably end in them not having any food

Reactions: 23

PeppaPig

IMG_0586.jpeg

Yinruns boyfriend on Reddit 👀 apparently confirmed it is him, just makes you wonder how meany friends and relatives are reading forums about BB!

The REAL Yinrun

Hi all,

This is Yinrun's Boyfriend.

I planned to keep a low profile during this series, but have seen a lot of discussion about Yinrun lately, and as someone who's spent thousands of hours with her, I felt I could tell you a bit more about Yinrun.

For those wondering, I can say that everything you've seen of Yinrun is 100% how she is in the outside world, and her colleagues, friends, and family would all attest to that.

She is genuinely the sweetest person I've ever met. I've never known someone who is as kind, considerate, and well-mannered as Yinrun. I knew from the first video call I had with her that she was special, and you can't help but laugh when you're with her. Yinrun is hilarious, and doesn't even realise it, no matter how many times I try to tell her! I feel very lucky to know her.

It's the little things that I love about Yinrun, whenever someone's talking about something they're passionate about, she'll show a keen interest and ask questions, when you're hungry, she'll make you something to eat, when she sees someone upset, she'll sit and offer comfort and advice, if you have a bad back, she'll give you a massage, if you drop something, she's the first one to help you pick it up, that sort of thing.

Yinrun leads a simple life, she has a job, she's financially independent, loves cooking, adores dogs, enjoys nature walks together, building LEGO sets, playing games, and her two comfort shows are FRIENDS and Frasier.

She also enjoys brain puzzles and philosophical conversations. There's a lot of depth to Yinrun when you get to know her.

I was actually the one who got her to apply for Big Brother, she'd never even heard of the show before. She was feeling sad after graduating because all her close friends moved back to China. One night, I saw BB were casting and suggested filming an Audition Video, just for fun, to cheer her up. When the Producers called to say they loved her video and wanted to meet her, she was unsure whether to pursue her application, but I basically said, "You're always saying you wanna do something different, this experience is as unique as it gets.", and so she decided to go for it.

She had been extremely nervous about going on the show for weeks, which was most evident on launch night. But Yinrun uses fear as a reason to do something, not as a reason not to do it. She likes to confront her fears head on.

Even though she has a solid knowledge of English, I think it's been harder for her to engage in conversations than she expected, especially with frequent use of slang, idioms and references that she doesn't know. On the outside, we watch everything with subtitles and for new words, she uses a translator app multiple times a day. Obviously in the house, she hasn't access to this. However, I can see she's started to get more comfortable when chatting now, and has made some meaningful friendships with some fantastic people, which is lovely to see.

I know some people were questioning her emotional display this week, and I wanted to address that.

Yinrun feels her emotions very deeply, probably too deeply at times, and the thing is, she always wears her heart on her sleeve. I've seen that level of emotion from her before, when something bad happens to someone she cares about, or when she feels she has let others down. Yinrun is very hard on herself.

In that moment, she believed she was at fault for her close friends being put up for eviction.

She was heartbroken with guilt, and that reaction was real. She would've known for a fact that her crying would've been perceived badly, but she's human and just couldn't hold it in.

I understand that speculating about Housemates is part of the show, and people will have differing opinions on all of them. But hopefully as she continues to be herself, people will realise Yinrun is, and always was, just being Yinrun.

Hand on heart, I have never known anyone who's met Yinrun, and not liked her. People seem to find her quirkiness endearing. There's really no one else like her, and that's why I love her.

Finally, I just want to say a really HUGE thank you for all the love and support that has been shown for Yinrun, it's been unbelievable!! Although she's not able to see it, I've been compiling screenshots to show her when she comes out the house, and she will honestly be so grateful and blown away!! Thank you!! You truly are amazing and I can't express my gratitude enough!!

I've decided to create a Twitter (X) account: @ YinrunBoyfriend so I can share some nice pictures of Yinrun so people can see a bit more of what she's like outside the house. Please feel free to follow.

Thank you for reading this post, sorry it's quite long.

Best wishes to you all,
Yinrun's boyfriend.

TL;DR Version: I'm Yinrun's boyfriend and can confirm she's 100% being herself in there.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I really hope they kick Paul out for that, it should be considered a breach of guidelines. I saw the skeleton thing last night but didn’t know he called it Hallie. I didn’t know Paul had made a ‘Straight Pride’ comment also 🙄 he’s a sexist too, what a repulsive moron. Kerry was in the garden watching it and I did hear her say something like, that’s not politically correct. Plus Hallie was her friend, so if you add that to the lettuce throwing at Kerry, they’re being pretty nasty to her. Olivia goes along with all this as well, so she’s just as bad and as Matty said in the diary room she’s a brat.

Last edited:

Notredamn

VIP Member
Sorry but I hate ‘Yinrun’s boyfriend’s Reddit post. Sounds more like he’s describing his loyal pet Labrador 👎

• Haha
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Catching up again. I was surprised Hallie went, but shouldn't be I guess as it has happened in the past that the more boring HMs get to stay - and Dylan is a very boring HM IMO. I thought he'd go. Hopefully we don't end up with a house full of deadwood. Zzzzz...

Interesting that Hallie wasn't even aware the Jordan/Henry/Matty love triangle is a thing!

I knew Noky was using BB as a springboard for bigger and better things. Really not a surprise and I don't think we've seen the real her in the house yet. She's very poised and perfect and as Jordan has said often seems like she's reading from a script. I can see her getting a few nominations next week: Paul will nominate her, for sure, and Jordan seems to think she's fake.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
How did Trish pass the psychological assessment before going into the house if she thinks Paul gets away with things because he’s good looking and sexy?!

• Haha

Squittel

VIP Member
There are many things I’d like to throw at Kerry. Lettuce isn’t one of the first things that come to mind but I’ll take it.

• Haha

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Farida is live on tiktok having a big old Kerry slag off and moaning about pot noodle gate, trying to cling on to any relevancey she has left.

• Haha