Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inyo

VIP Member
Maybe, i just don't think itv2's incarnation of big brother in 2023 is the place to launch that.. best of luck to her
It's actually insane she thought she could launch a social media career from a show that's already been cancelled by two different channels and that has a core fanbase who hate influencers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Foxyrin

VIP Member
I can't believe Olivia is now one of my favourites. 3 weeks ago Foxyrin would be very dissapointed in me!
I would request that this be struck from the record.

I was clearly having an tricky time. Most likely caused by seeing both moons at the same time.

• Haha
I like Trish but I don't like her vibe with Dylan. I get he may seem a bit controlling with the food but I think it comes from a good place.

KTC

Chatty Member
Disrespectful little shits. That massive house and you go and deliberately wake others up.

liltatling

VIP Member
What would your cryptic message be?

Mine would be...the one who always has their top off is a massive bellend.

Not really cryptic but happy to get my point across 👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

LividLalji

VIP Member
If anyone is interested, Hallie is misshalliex on instagram. She unprivated her Social Media quicker than Farida could say new management 🌚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Mancunian

VIP Member
I mean she has a point. He was all Mr Nice Guy for the first couple of weeks, barely noticeable in the house, and then in the last week he's been quite vile to Trish on two occasions.
I like Trish, but I can see why she has annoyed Dylan.

It's all about the food.
Firstly, she ate lamb chops (chops - plural) for a night time snack. That would have formed the basis of main meals for at least two housemates, yet eaten as a snack. Lamb chops are expensive too, so definitely not something you would have as a snack where food is on a budget or rationed.

I don't think this was the only occasion she has done something like this either. It's greedy, and incredibly selfish. Dylan is trying to make sure the food lasts between shopping lists. Not his job, I know, but someone really needs to step up and do it in that type of environment.

Trish also knows all about running a house on a budget - unless her salary is higher than Kerry's !

There is absolutely no way (in my opinion) that she would do that at home, and I can well imagine her reaction if she walked into the kitchen to find her partner or child making a £5 snack from her weekly food shop :mad:🤯

• Heart

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I mean she has a point. He was all Mr Nice Guy for the first couple of weeks, barely noticeable in the house, and then in the last week he's been quite vile to Trish on two occasions.
I don't think he's been vile to her at all. He matches the energy she gives him and just now he matched her energy again. He walked in and she made some smart comment about him cooking chicken for everyone. She's selfish when it comes to food, that's why she doesn't like him.

user5748

Chatty Member
I still love Yinrun even though people have started to go off her a bit. I think she’s an angel 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Cannot stand Noky. All dressed up to go to bed knowing she’d have to be getting up to be on camera. Doing her hair, then redoing it. If you look closely Trish looks slightly irritated waiting for her to put her rollers back in before they can go back into bed. She’s so so inauthentic and definitely the most aware of the cameras.

Reactions: 28