Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
TATTLERS WHO ARE ASLEEP

There's gonna be a flash vote in tomorrow's late and live

So be UP AND PREPARED

Forget your kids and partners tomorrow. We have real issues!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I totally forgot that BB doesn't last as long as i thought. It's only 6 weeks. When i used to watch it I swear it felt it went on for far longer.
A few series of BB lasted for around 3 months. It used to be on all summer long and with a constant live feed too. Those were the days!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
I’m starting to feel like Kerry has to stay in just for the drama tbh
She has 100% reigned it in because of the chants last week. You can tell.
She’ll either think fuck it and go back to how she was or carry on with the act.

Reactions: 40

Shinythings

VIP Member
Why does Paul keep repeating himself about being in the Big Brother house like it's an excuse to be an inconsiderate cunt keeping everyone awake. Fuck off out to the garden if you want to act like a degenrate feral child at night so people can sleep. It's obnoxious.

Can you tell bring woken up by loud people is my biggest irritation?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Clovis

VIP Member
Don't know why these gobshites don't nominate cunting Paul and Olivia. They'd be top of my shit list in there each week.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Squittel

VIP Member
Yinrun ( better get her name right before the tattle police come gobbing off 🤦‍♀️)
I agree that she seems like she’s putting on an act but come on, it’s not hard to get a name right. Misspelling is fine but people are fully calling her things like YingYang and YimYum - that’s not a misspelling that’s just being purposefully dense. Same with Noky and “Gnocchi”.

Edit: Allowing purposeful misspellings of foreign names is how we get to “Shilpa Poppadom” and Shahbaz being called Shahbang etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

inyo

VIP Member
"Staff morale in the NHS is really low at the minute"

No thanks to you and your voting habits

• Heart
Reactions: 34

PeppaPig

I tried to vote just Kerry but Olivia’s picture was so obnoxious I sent 2 to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Noki was shit stirring where there was no shit to be stirred!

Paul wrote Olivia's name, thought the better of it and changed it. No big deal. Noki stirring the pot for drama.

She's my least favourite housemate I think. She's forever in "pagent" mode.

Reactions: 33