Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m late to this but I just looked up Paul on TikTok to see if I could find anything about who is gf might be and just saw in a comments section he’s on Onlyfans? Sorry who is paying to see that man naked? 😭 I’m already scarred from almost seeing him naked on tv against my will 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Found myself drifting off and fast forwarding tonight. The speeches were ridiculous, none of that episode felt natural. Close to bailing on the series. Not bothered who is evicted. So much for normal people and back to basics.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m late to this but I just looked up Paul on TikTok to see if I could find anything about who is gf might be and just saw in a comments section he’s on Onlyfans? Sorry who is paying to see that man naked? 😭 I’m already scarred from almost seeing him naked on tv against my will 😂
His OF is where the infamous picture came from that was doing the rounds at the start of the series

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Do you like looking at ... "pencil" dicks?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Low-key poor Kerry. Especially if Hallie goes - she seems to be the only friend she really has in that house

Reactions: 4
His OF is where the infamous picture came from that was doing the rounds at the start of the series
So glad I didn’t see or know about this til tonight! I’m not on twitter, from what I saw on TikTok it was going round on twitter before 😂 ew

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel if Paul was pushed and drunk enough. He would fight people in that house.

Reactions: 24
This is killing me but I work in a direct provision center helping refugees and Iv worked with many residents from the Congo … Trish is trying to use her Congolese heritage to enhance her status in the BB house .. but she’s a British accent so I’m sorry I’m not buying her using her refugee status to gain followers because she’s not a genuine refugee

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Found myself drifting off and fast forwarding tonight. The speeches were ridiculous, none of that episode felt natural. Close to bailing on the series. Not bothered who is evicted. So much for normal people and back to basics.
I’m close to giving up too. I may not tune back in on Sunday tbh. It’s gone rapidly downhill and overly manufactured

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.