Big Brother 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s because she kind of asked for advice by saying “which way should I go?” but no names were mentioned, I think it’s a bit harsh if that was the rule break!

Reactions: 7
I thought it was because Yinrun had a convo with Trish about nominations but it's the convo with Henry

They need to read out what she said. Because THEY ARE REACHING
She revealed she had a strategy (wanting to save her friends) they all have that in mind surely, foolish of her to say it out loud, yes it is reaching, what’s going on,

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s because she kind of asked for advice by saying “which way should I go?” but no names were mentioned, I think it’s a bit harsh if that was the rule break!
I think if you’re gonna talk about noms in any form it has to be punished. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yinrun saying that is showing a tactic though so I can see how it's rule breaking

Reactions: 9
Intrigued at whose neck production is saving from eviction by taking away Yinruns votes...

Reactions: 6
Why is Jordan coming for Noky. But when Yinrun is crying about nominations it's fine?

Reactions: 3
I wish Noky would lighten up a bit man. Always so stiff and serious. She reminds me of my cousin that we alway laugh used a “customer service voice” all the time

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe Kerry has not been hammered with noms after “get Kerry out”

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.