Big Brother 2023 #22

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain what the allegations were against Jordan that were taken back? I've seen bits about it on twitter but not the full story or is this a no go subject 😬

Can anyone explain what the allegations were against Jordan that were taken back? I've seen bits about it on twitter but not the full story or is this a no go subject 😬
Someone claimed he’d been messaging her male friend for years, messing him around etc. She’d been doing it all through the series and even messaged Henry’s sister to ‘warn’ her. She then took it a step further by insinuating her friend was under age when it all began before back tracking and saying she was mistaken. She has slagged off Jordan across every platform and it seems like a targeted smear campaign. I don’t condone the threats made against her but she’s quite blatantly got some kind of personality disorder IMO as whenever anyone challenges her messages them directly and give you a diatribe about why she’s right and you are wrong.

Reactions: 1
Has she done something to her lips since leaving the house?

And also what was that "arm lift" that Henry's sister had? Looked like they butchered her arm 🤢

I’ve just had the misfortune of seeing Hallie on TikTok talking about how she spent all last night farting after eating cheesy nachos 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2600739
Olivia found someone to share a bed with? Or is it a pink cushion :LOL:
Hmmm that's not her house. I looked at her Insta and I can literally see her Mum's/her house from mine. Not too happy at that realisation!
The doors are different, I know the actual houses as they are Cala's. Her bedroom has red/cerise flock wallpaper.

Sorry probably old news as can’t keep up, but noticed Trish has deleted her apology for those old tweets 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry probably old news as can’t keep up, but noticed Trish has deleted her apology for those old tweets 🤣
Is it possible to have an abundance of arrogance, Trish certainly seems to have. Such a shame when a person has true communication skills and doesn’t know how to use them to their best effect 😔

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s sorry in the slightest. I couldn’t believe she set up a new account so quickly and started tweeting away like nothing had happened. She’s shameless IMO and Ive never been more disappointed in a housemate . Jordan obviously hasn’t forgiven her despite her attempts to get his attention

Reactions: 14
Er… what’s this thread? Any good?
I'm mostly a lurker but it's the best thread and very interactive 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Talking of celebrity deaths, genuine or otherwise, take a look at post #609 here (and the picture attachments) ...

Talking of celebrity deaths, genuine or otherwise, take a look at post #609 here (and the picture attachments) ...

I was going to share that here last night. Cracked me up 🤣🤣

TWOC and joyriding by Farida 🤭