Big Brother 2023 #22

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trish is really showing her true colours now isn’t she? She’s posted some right passive aggressive rubbish on Twitter and Instagram over the last few days, and she has a dedicated little group of foot soldiers to do at her dirty work.

Reactions: 2
Trish is really showing her true colours now isn’t she? She’s posted some right passive aggressive rubbish on Twitter and Instagram over the last few days, and she has a dedicated little group of foot soldiers to do at her dirty work.
She has a right to defend herself. She’s literally getting messages of people telling her to kill herself and her child.

Reactions: 1
She has a right to defend herself. She’s literally getting messages of people telling her to kill herself and her child.
Has she though? I don’t believe a work that comes out of her mouth anymore I’m afraid. She loves playing the victim. Faker than a nine Bob note. To think she had so many of us fooled!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she though? I don’t believe a work that comes out of her mouth anymore I’m afraid. She loves playing the victim. Faker than a nine Bob note. To think she had so many of us fooled!
So why watch her stories then I don’t get it keeping up with someone you don’t like is just odd lol

Did something happen between her and Jordan? Watching back some episodes and I've noticed there's some moments where he talks about her to Henry in the beginning where they're suspicious of her. And we know Jordan wasn't happy when she got up close to him to say he shouldn't talk to certain people. Someone mentioned that something had happened since they left?

Did something happen between her and Jordan? Watching back some episodes and I've noticed there's some moments where he talks about her to Henry in the beginning where they're suspicious of her. And we know Jordan wasn't happy when she got up close to him to say he shouldn't talk to certain people. Someone mentioned that something had happened since they left?
Some of have since noted she was quite controlling of Jordan in particular in the house. I don’t think anything has ever actually happened, but he’s never followed her on Insta despite following all of the other housemates. I think he was genuinely hurt by what she said in those tweets and is unable to get past it. Henry did follow her but unfollowed her yesterday and Trish has since said things that could be perceived as digs at them

Reactions: 4
They're both grown men - and intelligent - they can make their own choices on who they want to be friends with, she's like a kid if she's not happy.

Reactions: 8
Hallie with her lip fillers 😵💫☹ hope she doesn’t mess any more with her face she’s beautiful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Trish has been sticking the boot in again, can’t get at Henry anymore because he just throws fabulous shade at her so now she’s gone for Jordan instead. She needs to get over it and get a life. On another note I can’t believe she’s been invited to do a meet and greet at Dragcon. What an absolute disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Trish has been sticking the boot in again, can’t get at Henry anymore because he just throws fabulous shade at her so now she’s gone for Jordan instead. She needs to get over it and get a life. On another note I can’t believe she’s been invited to do a meet and greet at Dragcon. What an absolute disgrace
What’s she been saying about Henry? I can’t see anything about Jordan either where can I see the drama 🤣