Big Brother 2023 #22

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those type of threads always attract the shall we say.... eccentric Big Brother fans.
I had to stop reading when someone posted about imagining them both being snuggled up and having erections. I wanted updates not fanfic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
t i follow a few jenry twitter accounts who have been up in air about something fot a few hours now and ive finally seen a breakdown but this girl has come foward to say jordan spoke to her friend when he was underage apprently no proof been posted and facts keep getting changed

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I didn't say I don't like them though and haven't gone to slate them, I think it's a bit picky to say you are only welcome if you talk about them being a couple. I can still "rave" without thinking they should be together but whatever I'm not that fussed on joining it was just the principle of it. I'll stick this one to talk about all house mates individually, in couples or whatever
The rave threads can be crazy and don't forget we also have this BB thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
t i follow a few jenry twitter accounts who have been up in air about something fot a few hours now and ive finally seen a breakdown but this girl has come foward to say jordan spoke to her friend when he was underage apprently no proof been posted and facts keep getting changed
It must have been deleted because I can’t find anything on that this morning. I know there was a guy on TilTok who posted claiming Jordan was his boyfriend, but to be honest he seemed several sandwiches short of a picnic and I took it with a pinch of salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Paul is saying he got approached by love island before going on big brother loolll
Your post confused me there .. I’m watching the Great British Bake Off and clicked into here by mistake .. thought you were talking about Paul Hollywood 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve had two friends live with GK Barry at different times and she is apparently an utter, utter knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please tell more
Please tell us more…
Used knickers left on the kitchen floor almost daily, taking other housemates’ food and denying it (even though she was seen), breaking possessions and denying it, going into others’ bedrooms and going through their stuff, playing loud music on purpose if someone was sick or asleep, purposefully going AWOL when it was her turn to clean.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Eww Chanelle is just a weirdo , anyone who names their child Chanelle can’t be the brightest

Reactions: 4