Big Brother 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I think I’m going to vote Henners for the win! He’s so not my cup of tea but I just love him! I’ve been holding back after voting immediately the whole series… Henry for the win 🍾 Mabel the dog might have clinched it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Vote for the person you want to win, then the person with the most votes will win’ no tit sherlock!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ on a bike what has Matty got on? It looks like one of Cher’s old outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My attraction for will best has hit the rocks thanks to that monstrosity of a shirt he’s wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know we’ve seen like a total of 30 seconds of Matty’s boyfriend but I’ve gotten the strongest creepy vibes from him. Love Matty though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch the thing about the voting and a way of getting 5 extra votes? Or am I making that up?

Reactions: 1
Quite happy with the finalist line up tbh , just glad Paul, Kerry , Halle , Chanelle Tom and jenkin didn't make it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I put my 5 votes for olivia. I hated her to begin with she was so annoying but she's grew on me. And not just because she's a fellow weegie.

I still think I know her from somewhere!

Is that the boyfriend that was in America?

Reactions: 4
Slight change of vote for me after tonight...

Two for Henry and Jordan and one for Olivia (based purely on her Yinrun comment earlier and I suppose I should support the Scot!).

Would be happy with any of those three winning. Like them or not they've provided hella more entertainment than the other two.

Reactions: 2
Still love Will. What has happened to me 😂 Voting a Tory to win, crush on a handsome young tv presenter 😂😂😂 My poor husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.